Florida Republican Matt Gaetz complains of "over-educated women", then calls for Congress to investigate the woman Federal judge presiding over Trump's trial

Originally published at: Florida Republican Matt Gaetz complains of "over-educated women", then calls for Congress to investigate the woman Federal judge presiding over Trump's trial | Boing Boing

4 Likes

So he prefers the girls who shop at Claire’s?

11 Likes

I can’t say I’m surprised; given Gaetz’s preference for women who haven’t had time to finish high school.

12 Likes

Ogg say only man carry fire. Woman no carry fire, it offend the gods.

13 Likes

How many MAGA men return to lonely microwave dinners with their dogs? Or lonely microwave meals with their guns?

7 Likes

“I like my women like my whiskey. 12 years old and mixed with coke”
-Matt Gaetz

14 Likes

“Judge Tanya Chutkan’s impracticality of her tough sentencing of Jan. 6th defendants, despite openly supporting the violent Black Lives Matter protests of 2020, showcases not only a lack of impartiality but also a disregard for the sacred duty of a judge to uphold justice fairly.”

Editing is tough. Especially for idiots.

10 Likes

So you’re saying I don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of hooking up with Gaetz?

Darn.

Dance Dancing GIF

8 Likes

Even if he was thinking of ‘impartiality’ the sentence was still not grammatical. And the BLM protests are only tied to the Jan 6 trials by the racism of the dope bringing them up together.

9 Likes

Given he was finding his dates on “Seeking Arrangements”, I think the empty Bumble profile comment was :film_projector:

3 Likes

Speaking of Matt Gaetz, wassup with Nestor? Remember Nestor, Gaetz’s adopted (without paperwork) “son” and/or roommate? Maybe. IIRC, Nestor was born in Cuba, arrived in the US without paperwork, and met Gaetz when he was 13 while Gaetz was dating his sister. Apparently, Nestor moved in and stayed for six years. Gaetz held a press conference–getting ahead of articles about his roommate–a few years ago to announce his son Nestor. The press conference raised more questions than it answered but as far as I know, Nestor’s still around, still living with Gaetz, and that’s about all we know.

2 Likes

Careful Matty, there’s lot’s of unnamed and unindicted tools all over the place. The next round might have your name listed at the top.

4 Likes

Really the title should be “hateful misogynist man does hateful misogynist thing again”

7 Likes

[expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted]

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.