Reports of new evidence in Matt Gaetz's pay-for-sex scandal

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/16/reports-of-new-evidence-in-matt-gaetzs-pay-for-sex-scandal.html

9 Likes

With any luck, this woman’s evidence plus his pimp’s corroboration will put Gaetz behind bars instead of in the governor’s office. Although Florida Republican voters being what they are, it might be both.

25 Likes

They’ll likely be much more supportive of allowing this felon to serve in office than they are of allowing former felons who’ve served their time to vote.

24 Likes

“Gaetz is calling for McCarthy to be the chairman of the RNC.“

That’s not going to stop his vindictiveness.

13 Likes

In Maryland, they amended the state constitution to prevent Tommie Broadwater from getting elected while serving a sentence for food stamp fraud. The amendment required one to be eligible to vote to run for office.

13 Likes

I’m sure they can work out house arrest with an ankle bracelet.

4 Likes

“paid to have sex”

How else is this bobble-head going to get laid?

6 Likes

Can they finally nail this sleazy fucker? Just so I don’t have to see his smug weasel expressions in the news when he’s saying something awful, if nothing else.

16 Likes

I hope the authorities will show leniency. It’s just heartbreaking to think of all the valuable, positive contributions to American politics and public life that we will lose if Matt Gaetz goes to jai-- … (touches earpiece) … What? Oh, OK. Never mind. Lock the fucker up.

6 Likes

Floridians, to their credit, did support allowing former felons to vote. It was the governor’s minions who created a new poll tax to thwart the people’s will.

10 Likes

Floridians also voted in DeSantis, who has consistently done all he could to undermine the will of the voters…

5 Likes

I hope he is the first of many of his ilk to enjoy a well-deserved stay in the penal system.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.