Matt Gaetz says he didn't pay for sex. He's just "generous to ex-girlfriends"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/19/matt-gaetz-says-he-didnt-pay-for-sex-hes-just-generous-to-ex-girlfriends.html

4 Likes

Underage “ex girlfriends”.

Lock him up.

18 Likes

Probably needs a specially constructed cell just to contain his head. blink

7 Likes

Because it is oh-so-common for a man to have multiple “ex-girlfriends” who testified he trafficked them for sex.

22 Likes

“Matt Gaetz has brought shame upon the entire Metalunan people!”
-Exeter

19 Likes

Not to mention the Beavis people. lol

16 Likes

I guess I could have just straight up called him by his character name but there is no shame among the “Butthead” people. Nor character.

6 Likes

This is pretty far down the list of comments, but:

Contributed by Ellsworth Toohey

10 Likes

hahaha more republican changing of definitions.

sure, ya’ didn’t pay for the sex. sure. how old was she again?

4 Likes

Beavis-Americans, please.

6 Likes

He doesn’t pay women for sex.

He pays children for sex.

11 Likes

Who hasn’t made a cash gift to a former loved one, or hired one?

6 Likes

Sure. Even if only loved for 15 seconds or less. Just think of all of the fun she could have spending it at Toys “R” Us. blink

I enjoy sarcasm. It’s a fun take on a painful subject.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

yes, from Lake Titicaca

4 Likes

“Yeah, we dated. For about a half hour.”

2 Likes

“someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”

He should be locked up just for that one sentence.

5 Likes

Again, the person is question was not a prostitute, it was an underaged girl. So, no, that’s not accurate. He raped her. I don’t give two shits if he had relations with a prostitute of LEGAL age… who cares about that? I give a shit that he’s a child rapist, and he’s STILL in congress.

9 Likes

Yeah, the issue is not that he paid for sex. It’s that he raped underage girls. Even by Republican standards, that’s pretty bad.

7 Likes

That’s kind of an enlightening observation because I didn’t know they had any standards at all. Thanks for the heads-up.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.