Matt Gaetz's new staffer: "I need a woman who looks like she just got punched"

This is why it pains me that conservative women exist. Or that any non-feminist women exist. They’re coming for you too, ladies. They’re coming for all of us. No matter how much you live to please them, it will never be enough.

I know the reasons (we’re all raised in a sexist society, etc) but it still pains me every time I see it.

11 Likes

My mom has railed her whole life against the treatment she’s endured in academia, professionally and even in real estate, specifically citing the fact that she’s a woman and not part of the “good old’ boys club”. She has personally met and admired Wilma Mankiller and Gloria Steinem for their work on behalf of women. However, I doubt I could piss her off more than if I called her a feminist (which she totally is). Pretty sure she voted for trump, too.

7 Likes

I think it’s his job to be gone in 3 months. Every single story/bio I checked had him at a different right wing organization.

7 Likes

lady gaga applause GIF

Some women would rather live in oppression than in freedom…

8 Likes

To riff off of @ Melizmatic’s comment above; coincidentally he has a very punchable face!

7 Likes

Matt Gaetz has brought shame upon the great planet Metaluna

6 Likes

That could explain what happened to the hair. Each time there’s a cloud floating away.

5 Likes

Or worse- don’t even realize they are being oppressed. This is the ultimate goal of all oppression- to normalize it so much that the underclass stops even fighting back about it.

5 Likes

True enough… ideology is a hell of a drug…

slavoj zizek philosophy GIF

5 Likes

The German word that so well applies to gaetz also works for this lawyerdude:

ETA bonus:
Backpfeifengesicht mitch

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.