MAGA chaos erupts on House floor when Democrat says "no" to them (video)

Originally published at: MAGA erupts when Democrat says "no"

6 Likes

“Ah say, ah say…two wrongs don’t make a right, boy” said Sen. John Kennedy* (R-La.).

Fixed to help the Oxford and law school alumnus with his rube voters.

15 Likes

So the Republicans are finally admitting they were wrong?

19 Likes

They appear to be afraid of what these hearings might reveal, don’t they?

11 Likes

What comes around goes around, assholes.

17 Likes

fuck my life bang head GIF

15 Likes

“This is outrageous! How dare you treat us the way we treat you!!”

24 Likes

As we say in Brazil… Pepper on someone else’s eyes is eye drops.

14 Likes

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

12 Likes

Every bit as wrong as delaying confirmation of Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court. They recognized that wrong when they confirmed Amy Coney Barrett, with much soul-searching as to how wrong they were. And delaying confirmation of a justice will stay wrong until the next time a Supreme Court justice dies or resigns in the final 12 months of a Democratic president’s term. It might still be wrong, but only in hindsight (and until that situation arises again). It’s all very consistent.

13 Likes

Non-X version

8 Likes

IOW, IOKIYAR. “Just because we wouldn’t let you speak, doesn’t mean you get to do the same.”

I hate these guys.

16 Likes

Senate floor. The Senate doesn’t meet on the House floor.

The House has been debating kicking out George Santos today, which has been entertaining. Matt Goetz spoke in defense of Santos, but actually said at one point, “I’m not defending the actions of George Santos…whoever he is…”

9 Likes

“I guess Sen. Durbin isn’t going to allow women to speak either. I thought that was sacrosanct in your party.”

Durbin could’ve then pointed out that we all thought it was sacrosanct to Conservatives that women know their place, and therefore instruct Blackburn to go make him a sammich.

5 Likes

Oh boy, watching that video - the outrage! Oh, what a terrible precedent is being set here! It’ll destroy the institution! If you do this, we’ll make sure to use it against the Democrats in the future! What’s that, it’s a precedent set by us, the Republicans? Well… two wrongs don’t make a right.

It’s hilarious how that was the threat the Republicans were making - until they realized it had already “come around.”

11 Likes

Perhaps. But it does make a proportional response.

8 Likes

It is utterly disgusting how ready these people are to weaponize decency. They seem particularly ready to do it when they can accuse democrats of misogyny.

…and there it is. They finally admit they want to apply two entirely different sets of rules depending on who is in power.

10 Likes

You mean the final 48 months of a democratic president’s term?

10 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what the Chairman is saying. Shut the fcuk up. Nobody wants to hear your whining anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah they pretty much run on cynicism and despair so are always looking for proof everyone else in the world is just as pathetic and gross as they are.

7 Likes