MAGA witness's word omission trick backfires at Biden's impeachment inquiry

Originally published at: MAGA witness's word omission trick backfires at Biden's impeachment inquiry | Boing Boing

9 Likes

So you unintentionally intentionally tried to save time?

39 Likes

It is, I regretted it immediately.

Narrator: She did not regret it.

45 Likes

< Ron burgandy I don’t believe you.gif >

25 Likes

The looks on MAGAt faces when they suddenly realize that the shit that gets cheers and chants at MAGA events is utterly stupid and vapid when considered in the light of day. So they avoid the light of day. Like some disgusting, slimy larva, like a… now what was that word? Damn it, I’m getting old…

38 Likes

Let’s see what happens when a Democratic Assistant AG writes a commentary entitled “Trump was never legally qualified to be President and hasn’t even graduated high school” then tries to dismiss the naysayers by saying they were talking about Barron.

38 Likes

Even when talking about Hunter Biden, it’s rather ironic, because Republicans are very much trying to get him to go to jail for things that normally you wouldn’t go to jail for.

31 Likes

And things that they are nominally against jailing people for, like laws preventing nonviolent criminals from owning guns.

30 Likes

Evan at Wonkette is live-blogging the whole thing and it is :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand: He’s been working the “Comer is a brain dead gopher carcass and all their witnesses turn out to be Chinese spies and/or high on Rudy’s farts who didn’t witness nothin’” beat for some time, so this is a big day for him.

10 Likes

Like the Benghazi hearings, this isn’t about real malfeasance or actually impeaching, and most of them know there isn’t any evidence of a crime here. This is about forcibly cramming an idea into the zeitgeist of the nation with a political spectacle. It’s also about revenge and placating the crazies that control the GOP.

The country is so divided that it could just be preaching to the choir at this point.

For 8 years everything Obama did was “worse than Watergate”, and then we watched Jan. 6th happen live and have it get explained away as “a peaceful tourist visit” despite it also becoming Trump’s second impeachment.

35 Likes

In the service of time.

Less than one fucking second to pronounce it. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Let’s admit it - words is hard.

14 Likes

Word.

18 Likes

Word Up GIF

Sexy Music Video GIF by CAMEO Nation

9 Likes

Trump is unqualified to run for president. He didn’t even graduate High School.

Barron Trump is unqualified to run for president. He didn’t even graduate High School.

4 Likes

You owe @Brainspore a Coke.

14 Likes

tenor
Have you no shame?

9 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Oh, wait, was that a real question??

11 Likes

I owe you a Coke. Have 2 on me.

Coca Cola Coke GIF by Coca-Cola Oficial

11 Likes

I tuned in just in time for Jared Moskowitz, comedy gold.

It’s an embarrassment but it’s hilarious.

Moskowitz: Donald Trump friend Olympics trying to win a sleepover at Mar A Lago.

And now Gosar, time to switch back to the Tiger’s game and Miguel Cabrera’s retirement celebration weekend.

5 Likes