MAGA witness's word omission trick backfires at Biden's impeachment inquiry

I was going to add <trump_jr_coked_up_to_his_eyeballs.gif> to punchline but then immediately regretted my google image search. His smug, sweaty, coked up grin. I mean come on.

This stuff is just all so… blatant. They’ve never even pretended to be believable, this has always been a straight-up brute force cultural assault, in broad daylight, with an obvious sneer on their faces. I left out the word Hunter because it takes too long to say. They’re not even trying!

So why do they keep up the show? Why can’t they just come on out an be evil, throw on their velvet capes and get to it already? Wow long do we have to keep humoring these chumps?

6 Likes

… what’s different now is the existence of right-wing propaganda networks on radio and TV, which used to be illegal — not that geography or human nature has changed

14 Likes

Clickbait is her native tongue.

3 Likes

Biden is giving a speech about preserving democracy, CNN and MSNBC are carrying it live, Fox is not cutting away from the clown show.

12 Likes

Feeling cute… might commit perjury by omission…

9 Likes

There’s deep, satisfying pleasure in trickery, deceit, and bald-faced lying. Even if telling the truth would be more useful, it’s more fun to make shit up. Also, “telling the truth”? Eeeewww. Only losers do that. Lying and deception is an assertion of power. I know the truth, and I know I’m lying to you, and if you figure it out, you can go fuck yourself.

7 Likes

I’m sure you’re right, but that all sound like a bloody stupid way to run a country.

6 Likes

Animated GIF

7 Likes

So far the inquiry has revealed: 1.) Joe Biden is Hunter Biden’s dad, 2.) Hunter made money overseas with his companies, 3.) Joe talked to Hunter during this time, 4.) And… thats all. Joe didn’t get paid. Joe didn’t knowingly do anything to help make money for his son. Granted, Hunter has personal problems, and he used his family name to advance his businesses, so I guess they’re going to impeach Hunter Biden?

11 Likes

Did everyone see this?

She said a swear but she nailed it.

13 Likes

I wonder how many Republicans will pretend to be outraged by Ms. Crockett saying “the shitter” on the sacred ground of the House of Representatives after remaining silent in response to Marjorie Taylor Greene sharing poster-sized photographs of Hunter Biden’s penis.

7 Likes

Evoking my inner Abed, I’d like to establish this as a future callback. Because the next time someone starts talking about Texas, or Texas politicians, as a homogenous republican hellscape we’ll need the callback to Rep. Jasmine Crockett, a Texas congressperson, showing that we aren’t all Cornyns and Crenshaws

11 Likes

Maybe she should serve some time for that, then.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.