A conservative codeword for "f--- Joe Biden" is spreading rapidly, even to the floors of Congress

Originally published at: A conservative codeword for "f— Joe Biden" is spreading rapidly, even to the floors of Congress | Boing Boing

5 Likes

That demonstrates all the cleverness of a 9-year-old on a school playground.

67 Likes

The march towards Idiocracy becoming reality continues.

37 Likes

" If you want a picture of the future, imagine a meme stamping on a human face— forever."

41 Likes

Classy.

Remember folks, we were wrong to criticise Trump or Bush because the President should be respected.

This, however, isn’t a lack of respect - this is freedom of speech! So this isn’t hypocrisy, this is the very soul of America…

Stay classy, Republicans.

65 Likes

Half the mentions of this are just explanations of the “joke”.

It goes without saying that if you need to explain it, it’s not actually funny.

28 Likes

yet – it would be helpful if the media would get Reps on the record for not wanting simple things like vision and dental for Medicare… paid family leave… etc. Why do they hate their constituents so much? Instead we have to cover their childish games.

30 Likes

Did you know that Obummer once wore a tan suit? :roll_eyes:

IOW, I fully agree with you.

18 Likes

Christ, what a gaggle of assholes.

12 Likes

Is that what the hip, young Trumpenjugend fascists do nowadays?
Insert random political insult-chants into sporting events?

8 Likes

this truly is the dumbest fucking timeline

19 Likes

At this point, conservative leaders are suggesting the NBC reporter’s mistake was an attempt to censor conservatives.

It was an attempt to distract the fact that “fuck” was being chanted on live TV.

These conservatives are getting fairly good at memes and have already had decades of coded language. So this really isn’t a surprise.

12 Likes

Trail Jump, Brandon!

11 Likes

Uh, yeah. Maybe if you have to cloak your message in code words, there might be something even someone like you realizes is wrong with that message?

8 Likes

For a long time I thought it would be thrilling to attend a nascar race, but these days, I feel it would it be like going to a fascist rally. I’d have a hard time getting past all the propaganda on display.

But what’s up with F*ck Joe Biden? What, specifically, did he do to deserve such scorn? Only thing I see is that he whooped the orange turd.

12 Likes

I could think of a number of things, and I say Fuck Joe Biden on a near daily basis. Not some ten year old thinks he’s clever phrase that i guess means fuck Joe Biden, but Fuck Joe Biden. But these assholes would likely support anything Biden would do to inspire me to say that.

4 Likes

Right, so conservatives are outraged that “censorship” has given them a deniable, expletive-free substitute for “fuck Joe Biden”.

8 Likes

The original incident involved a small group of college-aged Republicans who were doing the chant in one little area of one college stadium. Right-wing ‘news’ channels picked up the ball and ran with it (possibly because it was part of the plan right from the start).

8 Likes

I mean we just got through four years of Republicans yelling about decorum, and how dare the Democrats say anything bad about Trump, and any congress(wo)man using four letter words about Trump in private definitely - definitely - has committed an unforgivable sin and needs to be removed from office. Now the Republicans are pulling this shit in congress.

14 Likes

Try to find a more juvenile insipid term the GQP/kkkpublicants can come up with. Or check back tomorrow.

Face Palm GIF by Captain Obvious

10 Likes