A conservative codeword for "f--- Joe Biden" is spreading rapidly, even to the floors of Congress

It’s that usual fascist frivolity. If they said what they meant, you wouldn’t have to explain. But if they chant something with the same number of words and syllables and, like, some of the words start with the same letters or rhyme? Well, then you feel ridiculous even having to explain WTF is going on.

This is some high school shit right here.

10 Likes

I don’t know… I’m getting a real middle school vibe, actually.

17 Likes

From some of these folks I get the distinct whiff of “that teacher who buys kids beer if they come to their party at their crappy apartment” off of them with this juvenile try-hard bullshit and I truly question their ability to do their jobs as a result.

I hope some of their constituents do too.

12 Likes

The vibe I’m get’n needs a lot of four letter words to appropriately narrate its definition.

12 Likes

Unfuck seditionists too cowardly to say what they mean. Let the woke witches among us celebrate Hallowe’en by transforming this chant into a spell that brings Joe Biden good health, integrity, & new Supreme Court judges.

10 Likes

I don’t know, but if that sort of thing happened here in Canada we’d just tell them to fuddle duddle.

3 Likes

Joe Biden brought us back to having a relatively normal, business-as-usual president who, while certainly nothing special or progressive, at least acts like a professional, isn’t involved in a different scandal every single day, and has a shred of dignity. Republicans, who would gladly take Trump as dictator for life if they had their way, now cannot imagine going back from the utter chaos of his administration to the relative normality that even their own former presidents embodied. They can’t even wait until their probable win in 2024 when their voter suppression pays off and the typical Democratic party complacency snatches defeat from the jaws of victory- they want their fascism now now NOW, and they’re going to throw a resentful tantrum with this sort of clownish behavior in the meantime.

5 Likes

Hypocrisy need not apply

It lacks the charm of Murray Walker’s suggestion of “I think they’re saying ‘I’m in first/second place’”.

Maybe we need to collectively remind the GQP that Biden finished in first place in last year’s election.

4 Likes

Let’s go, Mark! Mark Bingham - Wikipedia

2 Likes

On airlines, too.

5 Likes

Came for “Boo-urns.”

Left disappointed.

7 Likes

Classy as always. Remember how much pearl-clutching the right did over how “disrespectful” it was to treat Donald by…investigating his crimes, his ties to Russia, his taxes, etc.?

Or how much “concern” they had for “the office” with Clinton and the stain on the dress? And their concern for “unity” - even after they threw an insurrection on 1/6?

And now even their leaders gleefully use a phrase like this? Can you feel all the unity and the respect for “the office”?

4 Likes

SW Airlines will fall all over themselves investigating a steward who “didn’t give his best service to a man in a Trump shirt” and then ignore a pilot who is shouting code about the current POTUS over the loud speaker.

6 Likes

Remember when the wingers used to keep saying “Barry Soetoro” when talking about Obama? I think that got old fast, even for them. For the same reason. They kept having to explain their “hilarious joke”.

I’m going to keep playing dumb when they use this “Let’s Go Brandon” nonsense, and watch them squirm.

3 Likes

Codewords? Today we saw a pickup speeding down the freeway with two large unfurled flags unfurled and poking out of its bed. One was the American flag and the other:
“F :us:ck Biden”

9 Likes

Although I did find it hilarious how butthurt they got when the flag of treason was banned from NASCAR.

8 Likes

In my local Facebook group when anyone gets challenged on some bs they post their response is some sort of Brandon comment which then gets liked by all the patriots.

I still find it funny that the people claiming we’re all sheep are the ones that latch onto whatever the latest thing they’re told to do to own the libs.

4 Likes

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me. Wonder how much that was the appease the sponsors though, who might tend to have a higher level of education. I’m happy to see how many sports leagues, no matter how begrudgingly, are waking up to America’s ugly undercurrents (though I saw that the orange turd showed up at the world series game yesterday and participated in the racist chop).

6 Likes