A conservative codeword for "f--- Joe Biden" is spreading rapidly, even to the floors of Congress

What’s even worse is that corporate media kept telling us to give him a chance, he’s not that bad, and normalizing what was definitely NOT normal the entire time. And just generally tone-policing anyone to the left of Tucker who said anything mildly critical of Donald?

2 Likes

So subtle. And sooo patriotic. I saw a lot of that right before, and right after Donald lost - but usually they were in a convoy of trucks for TFG driving around on the freeways in a big group, not willing to acknowledge that he did indeed lose.

2 Likes

‘Let’s Go Brandon’, eh?
I guess I’ll have a hat or t-shirt made that has just 4 characters on it:
4QDT

Wonder how long it’ll take 'em to figure it out…

1 Like

How about we don’t play their games, maybe? How about we continue to focus on actually doing the work we need to do to save our asses from people who are trying to overthrow democracy?

4 Likes

ETA:
They really hate being mocked, & I, for one, am sick of their bullshit.

1 Like

One of my friends had a hat with 8645110320 written on it. A lot of numbers, but I still like it.

4 Likes

Right after the election I follwed Jill’s lead and got a “We Just Did” hat.

It was fun explaining it when my republican freinds asked about it.

I did have to remove the Biden Harris We Just Did sticker from my car because I kept getting flipped off on the road and a couple a holes got a little too close.

2 Likes

But why can’t we have fun while doing it?

I posit that if you’re flying a"F*ck Joe Biden" flag right next to the Stars and Stripes, you don’t actually believe in the latter. In actual democratic government.

Like, I’ve certainly said my share of “F*ck Donald Trump”, but not in the same breath that I was belting out the national anthem.

5 Likes

Democrats need to find a viable candidate named Brandon to run for office stat. That will put this all to rest.

1 Like

Do whatever you want. Don’t mistake it for winning this fight.

2 Likes

Palmetto State Armory, which operates a 12,000-square-foot gun store in Columbia, S.C., the state capital, is marketing a “LETSGO-15 Stripped Lower Receiver,” which is a part meant for an AR-15-style assault rifle.

The product description on the company’s website says the fire selector on the weapon part features three modes: “’F@CK!’” (Safe), “’JOE!’” (Fire), “’BIDEN!’” (Full-Auto).”

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1455318952444301315

7 Likes

A Fuddle Duck wine toast to your obscure (to non-Canadians) historical reference. I’ll leave with a Salmon Arm Salute.

Edited to downplay Canadian political references in posts about alarming US cultural developments. I try to stay away from participating in these topics as there isn’t much I can add. That said, the Rest of the World is worried. Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

And a violation of the Federal Flag Code.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.