Watch: Fox News flips out as Biden embraces "Let's Go Brandon" and laser eyes

Originally published at: Watch: Fox News flips out as Biden embraces "Let's Go Brandon" and laser eyes | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Oh, and fuck them.

49 Likes

The Lincoln Project: We want the same Republican Party, just not saying the quiet part out loud.

28 Likes

Sad truth is that you take the wind out of the sails of bullies if you embrace whatever they’re using to mock you. Kudos to the Biden administration for being able to monetize it, though. Most people in that position don’t generally have that option. I hear.

41 Likes

PS: Please donate below to produce more of these ads preaching to the choir and accomplishing nothing (give or take 1%) other than paying us a nice consulting fee.

19 Likes

Admittedly, expensive for a coffee mug, but it’ll turn out to be a collector’s item… eventually.

(that, and it is a bit on the creepy side…)

7 Likes

The GQP is obviously unfamiliar with the origins of Whigs and Tories as pejorative descriptors that the namesakes ultimately embraced as political identifiers.

20 Likes

They adopted things like “deplorables” for themselves. They’re just upset to find out their insults aren’t special.

23 Likes

Fox is trying to scare folks who unironically fly this flag outside

16 Likes

the appropriation of their cherished slur.

Well it worked out ok for the gay community when they appropriated what was a slur previously. Seems like good tactics, to me. :wink:

16 Likes

Joe Biden Deal With It GIF

29 Likes

Ditto identifiers like “Quaker,” “Queer,” and even the donkey and elephant icons of the current dominant parties.

20 Likes

Bought one and I’m going to use it while wearing my Bernie Misfits tshirt.

9 Likes

That’s great, Joe Biden selling a coffee mug with his own likeness on it is “the same as Hunter Biden trying to sell Joe Biden.”

Meanwhile . . . .

https://www.trumpstore.com/

16 Likes

Jesse Watters is such a terrible disappointment to his parents, his mom called into his show once to ask why he went so wrong.

16 Likes

You can get the mug on Biden’s website.

8 Likes

Create a Patreon to fund your obscure vlog that mocks Republicans and everybody thinks you’re a genius. Ask for donations to support your slick, polished videos mocking Republicans and everyone loses their minds.

4 Likes

Dark Roast. Lol.

I’m not one to buy politician swag, but I kind of love the tote.

6 Likes

Bonus to whoever came up with the ‘dark roast’ tag.

12 Likes

I had such enjoyment watching a nearby house remove all his Brandon stuff. Nothing is up currently, but I’m sure that will change.

Day after our last local election some of his lawn signs were smashed. Most were professional ones, but he had a few homemade ones on cardboard and sharpie. These were almost entirely of the “JB is fat” (that’s Pritzker, our governor, not Biden) variety.

6 Likes