At re-election rally, Trump calls Mueller report “an illegal attempt to overturn the election”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/18/trump-calls-mueller-report.html

‘Lock Her Up’ and ‘acid washed’ also made a comeback in Trump’s rally-rant.

2 Likes

I very much doubt trump even read the 4 page barr summary. No pictures. Doesn’t involve a handsome prince named donald.

14 Likes

Nostradumbass is the one person in history that when he said “I read Playboy for the articles” we all know was lying with absolutely zero doubt.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter.

If that’s what he says it is, that is what it is in the eyes of the cult.

It doesn’t matter if he read it, provided his marks haven’t.

Everything he does is grift.

25 Likes

If we do not impeach Trump then we are watching the fattest, dullest, most failing upward, least competent Caesar in all of history.

Let me quote Mary Beard, again, “If the assassination of Julius Caesar became a model for the effective removal of a tyrant, it was also a powerful reminder that getting rid of a tyrant did not necessarily dispose of tyranny.”

16 Likes

Trump almost certainly has not read the report.

Trump almost certainly cannot read the report.

ed. Oops. Beaten to the punch.

5 Likes

I wonder if Mueller feels at all bad about the fact that he is absolutely enabling this fucking asshole by being SUCH a wuss. Fucking “Boy Scout,” now I realize when everyone described him as such, it was the absolute worst possible version of the thing.

2 Likes

Hey suckers - he’s been in office three years and hasn’t once arrested her. Yet most of his administration has been locked up.

19 Likes

Maybe he could handle 4 flash cards.

2 Likes

No, the wusses are the congresspeople who pretend that they are powerless to act on Mueller’s findings because his report didn’t include some magical phrase or another.

17 Likes

tumblr_pt9dern1Oz1ujinhho1_540

15 Likes

His emails ?

3 Likes

All at the same time? With those hands?

4 Likes

Obviously Trump is challenged by the meaning of the word “illegal” here. Mueller and congress did everything by the book, Trump and his staff clearly did not.

5 Likes

Illegal just means “I don’t like it” to trump and his morons. Just like fake news means “I don’t like it”. Or cuck means “I don’t like it”.

4 Likes

03%20PM

I wonder how this much dude got paid.

1 Like

Hillary Clinton is the Trumpers’ Emmanuel Goldstein. Get ready for 2 minutes hate, everyone!

2 Likes

Nothing. Just like Soros isn’t paying people to protest either.

I’m surprised you went with “false” instead of “a lie”.

Since it is a lie.

And “false” is so close to “fake”, which is a word that has been on his lips, and his followers lips, so often that it has been sucked empty of meaning.

It feels similar to the way the news agencies never seem to call him what he is either; a liar. They dance around it with euphemisms, and his followers aren’t affected by subtlety. To be fair, I doubt they would be affected by bluntness. But 172pt all caps “LIAR!” would be nice to see for once.

As has been shown over and over, there are people who don’t seem to comprehend what is in their best interests. Either they are dense, deluded, or willing to sell themselves out to be on the winning side. Or all three. He’s in the cult, dreaming of Trump’s promised land.

2 Likes

That’s Clayton Bigsby, Frontline did a story about him.

3 Likes