Yovanovitch calls Trump's attacks on her this morning "very intimidating"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/15/yovanovitch-calls-trumps-att.html

8 Likes

For a guy who claims he’s far too busy to pay attention to the “fake witchhunt impeachment hearings” taking place this week Trump certainly does seem to be offering a lot of minute-by-minute-commentary.

33 Likes

Witness intimidation, the fallback position of cheap hoods throughout history.

26 Likes

“Some of us here take witness intimidation very, very seriously.”
Good. So they should. I hope it gets added to the list.

23 Likes

tumblr_be77db955b7bdbf5bb5f8b4dffd588be_15644e5e_540

28 Likes

Why is always about Obama with him?

11 Likes

Wait: are you…are you insinuating that our President, the President of these United States of America, is…LYING?!
Impossible! There is no way that the honorable members of the Grand Old Party would ever allow such nonsense to permeate their conservative…BUWAHAHAHAHA, oh man, I just couldn’t keep it up

2 Likes

Same as always: he’s a thin-skinned narcissist and racist with a personal vendetta.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2017/04/28/obama-roast-trump-correspondents-dinner.cnn

15 Likes

Also, he’s got a well-documented history of racism.

4 Likes

It was sort of rhetorical. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s because President Obama made a couple of jokes.
This whole thing is because President Obama made a couple of jokes.

Nice timeline you’ve got there…

10 Likes

Shame if something should happen… oop, too late!

7 Likes

for some reason, when rich people commit crimes, you have to prove “intent”

9 Likes

I had never heard the name Elise Stefanik before this week.

I find I hate this person so damn much.

1 Like

where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him

ach?!? thats new, isnt it? shouldnt be a problem to release the full transcript then, motherfucker?

3 Likes

Wasn’t this one already released? And it shows Trump brought her up and did all the badmouthing?

I guess pre-twitter, this would be the equivalent of the mobster muscle actually showing up at trial to intimidate witnesses, instead of doing it clandestinely, after hours, and away from the venue. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s like that old Twitter joke, how did it go

NEWS: The president incriminated himself today

PRESS SECRETARY: The president would never incriminate himself

TRUMP: I’M INCRIMINATING MYSELF ON PURPOSE

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.