Trump is back, repeatedly calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

[Read the post]

1 Like

Jusr so long as he wants to known as either Grounds Keeper Willie or Siegfriedā€¦or both.

1 Like

For the record, are there any ethnic/racial minorities that Trump hasnā€™t gone out of his way to offend yet?

35 Likes

But no, heā€™s going full steam ahead.

ITYM ā€œfull stReam aheadā€ but Iā€™m not sure whether youā€™re referring to ā€œstream of consciousnessā€ or stream of something else entirely. The former might be more polite but the latter more accurate.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™s said anything about the Finns, but that may be because he has them confused with currency.

I am pretty sure he hasnā€™t said anything about Bulgarians, but that may be because heā€™s heard the term ā€œBulgarian airbagā€ and has nothing but good to say about that.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s because TRUMP WAS BORN IN FINLAND.

12 Likes

Rhodesians love him.

15 Likes

Didnā€™t Trump promise to be presidential like we wouldnā€™t believe once he clinched the nomination?

16 Likes

Thatā€™s all heā€™s got?

If this election is gonna be nothing more than a name calling contest, ā€˜Hil and Lizā€™ have way more ammunition than the Donald does.

28 Likes

Maybe, but I think thatā€™s primarily an establishment-Republican fantasy (or self-delusion).

5 Likes

Oh geez. Iā€™m running aground on Poeā€™s Law here.

Also, am reminded of the UCB sketch where a guy decides he hates Laplanders. Didnā€™t find it on YouTube tho.

4 Likes

Drumpf is kindaā€™ an ammunition dispenser, like a hideous, hideous Pez. As long as there is a Drumpf there will always be insults to use against him.

8 Likes

Heā€™s like a walking punchline.

Also;

WORST. PEZ. EVER.

10 Likes

The internetz are already on it!

16 Likes

The Anglo-Welsh Canadians. Iā€™m starting to feel left out.

10 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re just making a joke or if youā€™re not familiar with the expression, but if the latter, full steam ahead is the usual phrase.

2 Likes

Here he is with his friend Tom in his younger days:

18 Likes

Trumpā€™s a moron. However, there is a prominent female politician associated with Pocahontas, but itā€™s not Warren.

31 Likes

I believe it was a joke that stream of piss or stream of (pissy) consciousness would better describe his full on double down always shite bluster.

Fascinating and icky really.

3 Likes

8 Likes