Trump ally Scott Brown suggests Elizabeth Warren take DNA test to prove heritage

[Read the post]

1 Like

This whole obsession with Elizabeth Warren’s race is gross.

EDIT: I’m not saying I subscribe to the “I don’t see race” thing either. Just that questioning someone else’s race/heritage/etc. and then using racial slurs and so forth… is gross.

34 Likes

This sets up a bad precedent-- Trump will have to prove his DNA is human.

“Show us the REAL birth certificate DNA test!”

38 Likes

First I want to see Trump take a DNA test to prove he isn’t a Lizard-Person.

25 Likes

11 Likes

In other words trump is polling behind Hilary by double digits.

13 Likes

Lucky for him there’s no DNA test for sociopathy.

13 Likes

Late Stage Conservatism

10 Likes

Never in recent politics has the topic of heritage played such a prominent role during the presidential campaign cycle

How quickly the last presidential campaign cycle goes down the memory hole.

31 Likes

On the subject of trump shouting Pocahontas several times:

CHRIST! What an asshole!

9 Likes

Why can’t he just send someone to Hawaii get her birth certificate like a normal person?

18 Likes

The speed and rapidity with which Trump and his supporters keep digging the hole they’ve put themselves in should terrify Australians.

17 Likes

Not Australia but the Indian Ocean. Who lives down there? Shoggoths? Poor guys, they will not stand a chance in mad- and badness against Trump.

7 Likes

Why, you think they’re all going to move down there after November?

1 Like

This is how he plans on getting Mexico to pay for the wall. Sell it as flood defence and hydro-electric power. Would solve the California drought issue, too. :smiley:

5 Likes

And when is Obama Hussein Obama going to release his DNA test to prove he’s not from Kenya?

11 Likes

Never in recent politics has the topic of heritage played such a prominent role during the presidential campaign cycle, which has only just begun.

Hmmm. I can think of a time. Like, the last 8 years.

11 Likes

It’s not spelled WHO-sein? Either way, sounds Jewishy and Muslim at the same time. Not American, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

The real story is how much Warren’s getting under Drumph’s skin. Speaking of…I wish there was less focus on his desperate and childish “Pocahontas” responses, and more on her numerous pithy and devastating criticisms that brought them on.

26 Likes

Never in recent politics has the topic of heritage played such a prominent role during the presidential campaign cycle, which has only just begun.

@boingboing

I feel like we might have been down this road before…

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-history-raising-birther-questions-president-obama/story

6 Likes