Trump ally Scott Brown suggests Elizabeth Warren take DNA test to prove heritage

The old media still want him…

…like a man in the gutter “wants” another fix.

He’s an infinite scandal machine, creating headline after headline. He’s the rainbow Rob Ford was reaching for.

All Warren has is facts and true statements. Not to mention they’re over 140 char.

13 Likes

In reference to race and heritage, clearly it means
Got Five Yiddish Sisters

To which I say mazel tov to your large family!

19 Likes

[stomps on a glass]

18 Likes

You took the words right out of my keystrokes.

1 Like

If you believe “yourself” is actually two words, it’s easy to figure out the rest…

As to why it was said and to whom, well, considering who we’re talking about, it’s plain some people just want to watch the world burn.

3 Likes

IMHO, acronyms are useless AF.

11 Likes

That makes sense. Only people who think ‘yourself’ is two words would use that acronym.

3 Likes

Oooh! I know! it means Gone For Yaki-Soba. So they’ll be back to explain after some delicious fried noodles.

13 Likes

This entire election cycle is funded by the NRA. Because never before have I contemplated exercising my right to defend myself from horrible people winning office.

Sure, horrible people have held office, but at least most of them tried to hide it before getting in. W, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld, Bolton, etc definitely helped move the Overton window toward accepting horribleness in the horrible direction.

2 Likes

I’m not sure @earnestinebrown is deserving of any image of Harold Ramis.

7 Likes

Maybe they could meet in the middle of a bridge and exchange DNA for tax returns.

1 Like

Deserve’s got nothing to do with it.”

1 Like

I’d prefer a DNA test for his hair. I’m pretty sure that’s some endangered species.

7 Likes

How 'bout this one?

3 Likes

Oh, I have tons to choose from:

7 Likes

Golly Friend, You’re Swell?
Gosh Fellas, Yes Sir?
Glad For Your Suggestion?

16 Likes

I think this last one would be a perfect response to the originally intended message. In acronym form, of course.

2 Likes

The low voltage folks will eat tRump’s minions slop out’a any gutter they spew it into.

1 Like

I thought Elizabeth Warren already walked back the native ancestry claim? It’s hard to google (and I’m charmed to note that when I try to research, google’s autofill proposes that I might like to search for “did elizabeth warren claimed she was an indian”)

anyway, I have a probably irrelevant but maybe interesting anecdote - when I was growing up, there was a couple in our congregation, and the woman was native - mixed ancestry I think, but involved with her tribe and it was definitely part of who she was. And they had adopted a baby who was just the whitest kid you can imagine in terms of appearance. I would have guessed maybe irish ancestry. But as far as local regulations went, he was considered native. Dude went to university and did some kind of First Nations admin/management type program I think.

4 Likes

Good For You, Sir! General exclamation of approval, used when a like just isn’t enough.

15 Likes