MAGA men explain why bazookas should be legal: children's lives don't matter as much as owning the libs

Originally published at: MAGA men explain why bazookas should be legal: children's lives don't matter as much as owning the libs | Boing Boing

3 Likes

25 Likes

“Biden won’t let us have bazookas.”

Really? He let some of us have them. I mean, I had to show that I’d voted Democrat for two elections, and then it was OK. He was passing them out personally. Mine’s autographed by ol’ Brandon himself.

29 Likes

I have the older model Obama Bazooka™. Still works great even though it’s out of warranty.

24 Likes

Guys, the first rule of Leftist Patriot Roundup Club is you don’t talk about Leftist Patriot Roundup Club!

25 Likes

I’ve heard that model even comes with authentication papers, and a tan cloth carrying case.

17 Likes

Some people think they’re made in Kenya but I got mine in Hawaii.

16 Likes

I mean, technically it’s sorta legal if you have enough money for the permits, DD license (one per munition!), and as long as the state allows it as well, but I would not want to invite anywhere near that much scrutiny from the BATFE…

(And by money meaning “a lot of it”, and probably would also include bribe money somewhere…)

9 Likes

For some reason this just popped into my head.

13 Likes

Good 'ol “Bazooka Joe” Biden sticking to his guns.

@tcg550
Exactly

8 Likes

Same thing occurred to me:

p.s. Don’t ask me what’s going on in the background, I haven’t a clue.

8 Likes

Hey, isn’t the rule that ammosexuals sling around something like “if you can’t use the correct terminology, you can’t discuss gun control?” They do know, of course, that “bazooka” isn’t the actual name of the various portable rocket launchers in question, right? Tsk tsk.

Guess they can’t talk about it, then. Too bad, so sad.

18 Likes

seems pretty clear to me. toys and private stuff.

3 Likes

That’s right. Here’s the official entry.

9 Likes

Everyone should have nerve gas. It kills without causing property damage.

8 Likes

Yeah… People hate it when you murder their kids. It’s like this one cool trick to piss em off real bad.

Grand ol party of sociopathy.

11 Likes

Was it Khrushchev who called neutron bombs “the ultimate capitalist weapon” for exactly that reason?

8 Likes

Which totally misguided.
You don’t get those sweet sweet rebuilding contracts if the infrastructure is intact. And it reduces the supply of cheap labor. The margins on that kind of war hardly make it worth it.

3 Likes

My Obamazooka stopped working when they discontinued the 3G cell phone service for it :cry:

5 Likes

Did someone say neutron bomb or dance?

Industry don’t pay a price that’s fair
All the common people breathing filthy air (Lord have mercy)
Roof caved in on all the simple dreams
And to get ahead your heart starts pumping schemes

And it’s hard to say
Just how some things never change (yeah)
And it’s hard to find
Any strength to draw the line (whoa)
I’m just burning doin’ the neutron dance
I’m just burning doin’ the neutron dance

2 Likes