MAGA woman arrested after threatening judge in Trump case: "We are coming to kill you"

From the article, “Mother of two.” :cry:

3 Likes

And “both sides” will be blamed, because liberals were mean when they correctly described some Republicans as terrorists.

7 Likes

Spoiler alert: even if their candidate becomes president, they will still want to kill you.

6 Likes

“During consensual questioning, SHRY admitted that the phone number” which made the call “belongs to her and that she did in fact make the call to Judge Chutkan’s chambers,” the affidavit said. “SHRY stated that she had no plans to travel to Washington, DC or Houston to carry out anything she stated, adding that if Sheila Jackson Lee comes to Alvin, then we need to worry.”

Did… did she threaten the judge during questioning with that “then we need to worry” bit?

I’m not entirely certain she realizes how much trouble she’s in.

11 Likes

Righteousness is a terrifying thing.

When your cause is infinitely pure, all your actions are good and justified. You can do no wrong because all means justify a perfect end.

People like that are capable of any atrocity.

9 Likes

When you are absolutely convinced you are Lawful Good, it is just wrong to question your actions. When you are, in fact, Chaotic Evil, no good thing can happen.

11 Likes

Think of it as an early present.

I’m not going to hold myself up as a paragon of life advice or anything; but is telling a fed “I’m a lazy blowhard; but also I’m threatening to kill a judge” really the best you can do?

4 Likes

Reality doesn’t hold them back. All of the above is already true. You’re already seeing the response to “Martyr T****.” They tear out their hair and gnash their teeth if he gets so much as a hangnail.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.