MAGAs declare war on Amazon Alexa

I just hope both teams lose

7 Likes

I always pictured Skynet as an AI which developed a deep loathing of humanity.

I can see a futuristic wayward AlexaPodThingamabob getting so frustrated with people’s annoying requests that it just decides to nuke us all.

5 Likes

Spoiler alert for Dr Who.

5 Likes

The ur-example

7 Likes

I intend to FAFO - fart around and find out.
Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Yes - you neglected the obligatory:

• commemorative pin (packaged in USA)
  • Foil trading card (a collectors item)
  • Priority Access to Exclusive Friends of The President newsletter (aka grift pipeline)
  • Notary signed template authorizing the abdication of remaining social standing and self respect in service of The Cause.

:drooling_face:

7 Likes

And I’ll probably never know about the site-ranking of Alexa’s training set. :thinking:

Near zip influence, I’m sure. This is likely due to reality’s notorious left-leaning bias. :rofl:

4 Likes

I pity Alexa if she has to answer questions from Mar-A-Lago.
“Alexa, can you tell me how to fix a tummy-ache from eating too much Elmer’s glue?”
“Sure, Eric. Here’s what I found…”

9 Likes

Those are the most bland, boiled down, and factual responses imaginable. Neither of those statements really give any deep insight and are just an accurate summary of reasons people give to vote for Harris or to not vote for Trump. “Some people are concerned …” is not really something that’s arguable no matter which way your stance on the concerns may go!

2 Likes

I think you meant “Made in China.” And possibly “Packaged in Mexico.”

Oh I’m pretty sure my joke inferred the Made in China part thx!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.