Watch: Trumper who says we're at war with China proudly wears a cap made in China

Originally published at: Watch: Trumper who says we're at war with China proudly wears a cap made in China | Boing Boing

9 Likes

“Do your research.” (not a quote from this interview)

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

27 Likes

I’m researching, right now!

29 Likes

Well hurry up in there! I need to use the bathroom, too!

36 Likes

Ask this guy to go to Wal-Mart and find out how many things are made in China. And yet Wal-Mart is where all of middle America proudly shops while wearing their MAGA hats. If China is at war with the US, then Wal-Mart is also at war with the US, after all they have driven lots of small local stores out of business.

25 Likes

Never disturb perfection.

16 Likes

Wait til he finds out the PRC implanted mind control chips in his Fuck Biden hat.

20 Likes

I’d really like to talk to whoever is running this simulation. Some of the NPC’s are just unbelievable.

26 Likes

Is that what we’re calling it now?

19 Likes

[PRC]… It ain’t China though

He’ll probably never figure it out, either - he’ll make sure of it. These kinds of people don’t exist without maintaining their deliberate ignorance.

17 Likes

I get what you’re saying but that whole “seeing other people as NPC’s” is prevalent amongst the red pill/qnut/maga crowd. It’s part and parcel with them dehumanizing anyone they disagree with.

13 Likes

True. How do you maintain a basic level of respect for them? Asking for…me.

10 Likes

Try to imagine the level of fear and uncertainty that must be in their worldview for them to cling to these beliefs so desperately. :confounded:

8 Likes

There’s a metric fuckton of fear and uncertainty in my life, let alone the world as I see it, and I’m not into such crrrap.

11 Likes

The required stupidity quotient was left unsaid. :wink:

4 Likes

That may be a while as I think he is probably enjoying the electromagnetic waves emanating from the mind control chips. Sort of like one of the vibrating recliners.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.