Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris for president

Originally published at: Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris for president - Boing Boing

20 Likes

battle GIF

Please, Donald, please start a fight with Taylor. Please?

33 Likes

43 Likes

All five of my cats think he’s an insufferable prick.

31 Likes

One of the things Republicans count on is millions of young people not voting (because the party of rich and joyless old white men knows it has nothing to offer them). There goes that assumption.

This is a sweet chaser to Harris trouncing the lying old bully in the debate last night.

35 Likes

51e

15 Likes

He won’t be able to help himself. Especially once he starts confusing her with Ivanka.* Maybe whoever his incompetent handlers are now will convince him to let Vance go after her, which will end up being even more pathetic.

*No, they don’t look similar beyond both being blond women, but Adderall/coke/dementia and/or syphilis aren’t good for body or mind.

12 Likes

He never should have posted that AI thing. It basically forced her hand to make a statement.

I say this with 100% sincerity, if she manages to inspire the ~18-28 age group to vote, she should get the Medal of Freedom.

26 Likes

Yay the cults are going fight it out

12 Likes

Trump expressed his belief that pop superstar Taylor Swift will “pay a price” for endorsing Kamala Harris

The woman is a self-made Billionaire. She can afford it.

26 Likes

“You couldn’t possibly endorse Biden. But she’s a very liberal person.”

What are you talking about you brain damaged tangerine?

17 Likes

I’m not sure if that’s the kind of price Trump meant.

8 Likes

Not only that, but if he tried to sue or something, the caliber of lawyers she would hire (because, you know, she would actually PAY them), would DESTROY what ever clown show Trump used.

16 Likes

Shit like this is going to get him popped in the mouth if he is at a party with Travis around. WTF, dude.

15 Likes
11 Likes

That was how I read that as well. Serious dictator-type vibes in that. Of course, he has already threatened voters and donors who have opposed him with being rounded up, so it’s on par.

14 Likes
30 Likes

Mark my internet-rando words, the far-right has no idea how much this misstep has taken them.

I feel the “find out” phase a coming!

Praise the Universe!

11 Likes

I’d love to see a campaign ad comparing the sizes of the crowds at Trump’s rallies, Harris’s rallies, and Swift’s concerts.

People have to pay to see Taylor Swift and her crowds could engulf the crowds that Trump can draw to a free event without a problem.

13 Likes

Where’s that fuckin’ Puke Emoji when you need it?

10 Likes