Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris for president

Cats perceptive. If a cat doesn’t a certain person, I find that I don’t like them either.

12 Likes

C’mon, 18+ Swifties; follow your leader!

18 Likes

And the younger ones, drag your parents to the voting stations!

15 Likes

Huzza for Taylor Swift!

13 Likes

Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris on Instagram drove at least 337,826 visitors to Vote.gov

Not even 24 hours and those are just ppl who needed to register

Surprised Cat GIF

Edit to add: the count is accurate on Swift’s influence

Swift’s custom-made URL link to Vote.gov was responsible for a flood of visitor traffic to the website

27 Likes

This fills me with hope. I know we still have a long row to hoe, but Swift’s endorsement is quite substantial.

I have nothing to really add except to repeat that this endorsement is huge. As I stated in another thread, Swift’s influence (and her followers: Swifties) is gargantuan. Her reach is global and cannot be understated or underestimated.

8 Likes

Someone is big mad.

14 Likes

Well, Kid Rock doesn’t draw the crowds like he once did.

Neither does hate.

6 Likes

Ok boomer. I wonder what the results would be if Taylor asked her fans to boycott Fox vs. Megan Kelly’s boycott of Taylor.

12 Likes

Doesn’t that auto-trigger Section 17: Death Match?

4 Likes

14 Likes

19 Likes

Shouldn’t Megyn Kelly be standing in Times Square screaming at tourists about Black Santas?

8 Likes

10 Likes

And an actual billionaire.

14 Likes

Jack Antonoff Disney GIF by Taylor Swift

12 Likes
7 Likes

“Net Worth such a thoroughly meaningless concept that a known fraud claiming he intends something, without any guarantees at all, can still change its value by a fifth of a billion dollars”

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.