Trump's Minister of Efficiency, Leon Musk sends a gross message to Taylor Swift

Originally published at: "Leon" Musk sends a gross message to Taylor Swift - Boing Boing

11 Likes

No, you see, you are misrepresenting him…
He has so many children, he can graciously make gift of one to TS.

Probably the one he’d be happy to get rid of, Vivian.

Snark aside, EM is revolting. Insert where’s my puke emoji gif.

26 Likes

Not an offer. More like a threat

35 Likes

That’s just weird and more than a little creepy.

43 Likes

He’s just horsing around.

13 Likes

I think Travis Kelce and the rest of the Chiefs should pay little Leon a visit.

21 Likes

“give you a child” means impregnating, no?

17 Likes

How on Earth could he think this is an acceptable arrangement of words?! Creepy weirdo doesn’t begin to cover it.

37 Likes

Indeed.

38 Likes

Ms. Swift should reply, “Which of the 12 are you thinking of? Vivian, I imagine?”

19 Likes

It’s like Trump and his sycophants are actively trying to alienate any potential woman who might still be on the fence about this election.

28 Likes

Y’think Swift is powerful enough now to launch her own social network? “Swift Social”, maybe, where Swifters post Swifts?

16 Likes

Oh yeah, should she want to do something like that, I’m sure there are Swifties all over the world who would help run that thing like a well-oiled machine.

12 Likes

Can we get some sort of mma cage match with her BF and Elon? I mean wasn’t he supposed to fight Zuckerberg or something? Is he seriously trying to imply that she’s some sort of lonely cat lady? is he just daft?

13 Likes

And they’ll get to spend the next ten years arguing that women are the source of all their problems.

9 Likes

Why her BF?

Taylor Swift is capable of kicking his arse, but why would she bother?

18 Likes

I think the only people who are on-the-fence at this point are legacy conservatives/Republicans trying to decide between voting for Harris and not voting at all.

11 Likes

Was there one dank underutilized corner of Musk’s brain that feebly tried in vain to say “wait don’t post that, it’ll at best make me look like creepy walloper”. Or did he genuinely think that was a totally normal thing to say to someone?

11 Likes

Cue the standard excuse/explanation:
“I was just kidding! Can’t you snowflakes take a joke?”

14 Likes

lol I thought the same thing. Which one is he going to give her?

3 Likes