Trump's Minister of Efficiency, Leon Musk sends a gross message to Taylor Swift

Have some faith in them! They don’t have to try, it’s all just natural talent.

7 Likes

… he thinks every fertile young woman in the world is lined up waiting for his genetically superior sperm

9 Likes

Many people have pointed out the similarities between Elon Musk and Fury Road’s Immortan Joe. He’s a freaky cult leader with a bunch of followers who like driving his insane cars around, he has no concern for the health or safety of his subordinates, he’s got a weird white body, and he’s absolutely obsessed with making as many babies as possible via a harem of fertile women he treats like his personal property.

25 Likes

Fixed that for ya.

Musk is only interested in turning young attractive White women into broodmares for his own personal shitty-ass genepool.

They have my pity.

21 Likes

Well, it’s either a rape threat, or it’s children-are-property, and neither is OK, both are super gross.

21 Likes

… Shivon Zilis is supposedly biracial, but yes she looks pretty white :thinking:

6 Likes

She’s close enough to what my mom’s generation called “passing.

Pale skin, blue eyes, minimal coil in her hair; seems likely that was good enough for Musk.

10 Likes

I’d bet a lot that Musk would claim he’d happily have a child with a beautiful woman of any race, but some human biodiversity “science” proves that white-looking women are objectively the beautiful ones. These pseudo-intellectual bigots are almost as predictable as they are disgusting.

14 Likes

And back in Musk’s home country:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know:

Apartheid South Africa had the caste system; over there, I would not be considered “Black,” either.

Racism is a heinous human construct, and Musk is a heinous excuse for a human.

27 Likes

Just b/c he’s a football player and therefore physically imposing in theory and more into the whole violent sports thing.

3 Likes

There’s a long list of Haitians I would trust with my pet cat before Elon.

6 Likes

Elon Musk. When even one’s massive fortune cannot replace “incredibly bizarre” with “eccentric”.

9 Likes

Also:

$$$ ≠ Taste

ETA:

$$$ ≠ Class

$$$ ≠ Style

$$$ ≠ Brains

$$$ ≠ Manners

11 Likes
7 Likes

OK, completely off topic, but how did you manage to get a “not equal” sign?

I have not been able to get better than !=, which just looks wonkey!

9 Likes

Just copy and paste mine into a word or notepad document.

A notepad document lives in my toolbar named “HTML Cheat Sheet,” where I keep loads of weird symbols, curious letters with and w/o diacritics, foreign phrases, etc. A smol sample:

! " # % & ’ ( ) * + , . / : ; < = > ± ≠ ≈ ÷ ½ ¼ ¾ ¹ ² ³ ∫ ? @ \ ^ _ ` | { } ~ -

➲ ↜ ↝ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪ ⇋ ⇌

↑ ↓ → ← ↔ ▲ ▼ ► ◄ ↔ :arrow_up_down: :arrow_upper_left: :arrow_upper_right: :arrow_lower_right: :arrow_lower_left: ↚ ↛ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ⇤ ⇥

:leftwards_arrow_with_hook: :arrow_right_hook: ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃

⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣

20 Likes

And what’s wrong with !=? /me is old hand programmer

There’s always <> :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

That’s awesome!

I just do =/= , but a cheatsheet like that really is a better idea.

9 Likes

≠ is alt/opt + = on a Mac keyboard

4 Likes