Twitter gives Elon Musk a pass on coronavirus disinformation tweets

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/21/twitter-gives-elon-musk-a-pass.html

Elon Musk is a huge asshole. COVID-19 has made him more so.

7 Likes

How dare you criticize 21st century’s DaVinci! This man is infallible, he literally knows everything. He can even identify pedophiles through twitter messages. Show a bit of humility and bow down to the genius of Musk.

“Essentially immune” is a South Africa slang term for “probably okay, though some will die”.

We will also discover that “trends” is a South African slang term for “things I pulled out of my own ignorant ass while high”.

26 Likes

Seriously! That is complete and utter bullshit. Why does anyone listen to this guy? Because he got rich off PayPal? It was a startup idea so obvious that any idiot could have come up with it!

10 Likes

I’m so glad people like Musk exist, because they make it pretty simple to spot the clueless: Whenever a someone expresses admiration for Musk, it’s clear that it makes no sense to enter a business relationship with them.

I’ll now add this to the set of questions to ask in job interviews: “What do you think of Elon Musk?”

18 Likes

Look at the fucking graph, Elon!

20 Likes

Twitter is not a serious company.

And yet so many people take them seriously.

3 Likes

Nope. Not even close.

(Yes I know you were being sarcastic.)

2 Likes

This guy is starting to make me hate Grimes he’s such an asshole

11 Likes

Musk means April 2021!

3 Likes

I wonder if Elon still thinks that this is a simulation.

4 Likes

Elon Musk has a huge asshole!

7 Likes

What if you’re already married to them? I forgot to ask about Musk before things got serious :grimacing:

7 Likes

At that rate, everybody will be infected by end of April, so he might be right. :angry:

7 Likes

And uncontrolled, raging verbal diarrhea?

4 Likes

That’s a problem then, isn’t it?

He sounds like he’s given children and the diseases they’re susceptible to a lot of thought. Like some kind of pedo guy, even.

(Before anyone sues me, “pedo guy” is slang from the specific neighborhood I grew up in. It means “online banking company exec with an undergrad degree in physics, and even that he’s never actually put to use in any professional context.”)

14 Likes

Musk knows a lot about engineering but has no background in biology or public health. He’s the 21st-century Kary Mullis. Without the Nobel prize.

3 Likes

Christ, what a pedo guy

8 Likes
9 Likes

For him to believe he was smarter than cave divers at doing their own jobs showed me everything I needed to know about this d-bag.

Meanwhile I’m sure he has gone through incredible lengths to keep himself clean of the virus, controlling everything and everyone he comes into contact with.

3 Likes