Elon Musk challenges accuser to describe what she saw

Originally published at: Elon Musk challenges accuser to describe what she saw | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Cue all the small, flaccid penis jokes to which Musk just left himself wide open

43 Likes

This feels like an excuse for Ol’ Mushy to post an unsolicited picture on his feed that “proves” he’s right. I hope I’m wrong, but with the way things have been going lately, I’m gonna keep the eye bleach nearby.

23 Likes

4717452da77c7e43dbbda4053fd17a16

27 Likes

Oh great it’s “lying :woman_mage: hour” again. So glad I didn’t miss it.

22 Likes

Come on, a megolamaniacal narcissistic right-wing billionaire, who thinks rules do not apply to him, behaving inappropriately with women? THat’s inconceivable.

39 Likes

Clearly Elon Musk’s own company found the accusations credible or they wouldn’t have paid her off.

Also, having an unmemorable penis is not much of a defense as such things go.

53 Likes

I hope the answer is something like “you should be glad your wallet is prosperous”…

13 Likes

I’m just waiting for the floodgates to open now; behavior like being a sexual predator doesn’t only happen ‘just once,’ not with people who think they can get away with anything.

54 Likes

Yeah, that’s not a thing. If someone were to show their dick in an unwanted advance, the last thing I’d be interested in is focusing my eyeballs on it.

21 Likes

His nickname for the scandal tells me he’s guilty.

15 Likes

The way he presents himself publicly and the things he seems to believe tell me he’s guilty.

14 Likes

Go Away Rage GIF by hero0fwar

20 Likes

Time to reprise this gem:

Indeed!

20 Likes

70 Likes

Perhaps … a cabbage head?

12 Likes

Maybe Musk will turn out to be the Harvey Weinstein of the electric car industry?

6 Likes

Yeah, perfect invitation to say “it was like a penis, but smaller”

45 Likes

So he gave her a quarter million dollars just for no reason?? :thinking:

36 Likes

“Oh no! I forgot to buy the shrimps!”

11 Likes