Elon Musk exposed himself to SpaceX employee and paid her $250,000 to keep her mouth shut

Originally published at: Elon Musk exposed himself to SpaceX employee and paid her $250,000 to keep her mouth shut | Boing Boing

17 Likes

Is that a euphemism I don’t know, or is that just a pedo guy pickup line?

55 Likes

Guys I’m starting to think this Elon Musk fellow may not be a great person after all.

84 Likes

Definitely a pedo guy line…

• In my culture, pedo guy is just a euphemism for extreeme asshole… and/or a pedo guy

• I’m building my libel defense now

21 Likes

24 Likes

Wow, that just keeps getting worse…

A SpaceX flight attendant

Flight attendant? Do space capsules have inflight meals now?

during a massage

wtf?
And we’re not to the actual accusation yet.

22 Likes

Maybe its a misunderstanding. It must be, after all he’s rich

/s

16 Likes

I am assuming this was on SpaceX private jet

16 Likes

But… EVS… MARS… /s

15 Likes

Twitter employees must be just so thrilled that their future boss (maybe) is a sex predator.

Are pony pastures included in the deal?

15 Likes

Some how that didn’t occur to me. Fair. Still, that they’ve got flight attendants that give massages is a bit of a tell.

*my current employer has 4 jets. They do not have flight attendants that give massages.

19 Likes

Someone called this on Twitter recently:

41 Likes

I realize it’s been addressed upthread, but we were all thinking it.

Right? That’s like if I won a Ferrari. I couldn’t even afford the insurance on the damn thing, let alone a secure place to store it.

28 Likes

These ultrawealthy pricks could easily ask the flight crew to take them to Nevada or Venezuela or Amsterdam or Indonesia or wherever and legally buy all the erotic massages they could ever want, but at the end of the day that’s never enough because it’s always about power and control rather than sex.

45 Likes

When I search Google News for “elon musk horse”, I get the headline “Elon Musk defends Tesla’s current inability to recognise horses at a Texas burger drive-thru” followed by Musk’s declaration that “‘The car knows that something is there, just doesn’t know that they’re horses yet, but it will’.”

Clearly, horse detection is high on Tesla’s priority list, and now we have an idea why.

21 Likes

Ya think? Space Karen is going full Space Nazi, now.

25 Likes

Mush-Bros go’n lose it over their Lord Mushy getting dragged threw the mud, again, all due to his shitty behavior.

19 Likes

For the love of everything that is good and holy why won’t that guy just leave our planet already.

23 Likes

… He must of gotten some really dank (read: bad) weed.

4 Likes

Just masterful. Once the thrill of cruelly naming your child after an excel spreadsheet formula for the lulz wears off, I too am asking just what other dehumanizing fuckery can I engage in to prove I am an apartheid progeny sociopath?

20 Likes