Elon Musk exposed himself to SpaceX employee and paid her $250,000 to keep her mouth shut

“Free speech absolutist”

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see the fanbois defend this arse.

1 Like

Space Karen

Space Nazi

I just spit my Whiskey across the room.

12 Likes

What will we do without Elon not solving all the problems keeping us from going to Mars!? Someone else will have to not solve them in his stead!

He can’t! He’s too busy not solving (or even understanding) all the significant issues that stop us from traveling to Mars, much less living on it. (Which I guess also takes care of the problem if he leaves… he just won’t actually arrive anywhere.)

I think that helps explain the last X years of his behavior, but he seems to be really losing his shit right now. (His mom was just on Twitter defending “poor Elon.”) The whole Twitter backout is making him look foolish. Tesla stock dropped like a rock in the last month. (So even if he wanted to buy Twitter, I’m not sure he can afford it now.) This news came out. His MAGA/white supremacy turn of late is alienating a lot of his supporters and would-be supporters. (Which in turn reduces enthusiasm for his Mars fantasies - and all he has is public enthusiasm, there.) All of which is making him feel persecuted and beleaguered - which just fuels his turn to MAGA, as it’s a safe space that protects white men from criticism and consequences.

I believe that one was coined by Manu Saadia.

18 Likes

Exactly! Time is of the essence! Go now, while it’s too soon!

14 Likes

If that’s the cost of never reaching mars, I say let the virus proliferate!

5 Likes

Tweeted for Valles Marineris.

So while it’s hard to root for the success of a corporate behemoth like Boeing that has ethical problems of its own, it looks like the US government is getting closer to have viable alternatives to SpaceX if needed:

7 Likes

41 Likes

I refused to believe sending a human to Mars would in any way solve any of our problems… until today.

20 Likes

are you sure?

1 Like

Oh god kill me now.

“ElonGate”

15 Likes

Can’t he just take like a couple hundred of his favorite eunuchs and concubines to his space palace? Or did I skip ahead a chapter?

12 Likes

space junk

9 Likes

Ya know, I might be projecting, but it really seems like when he got with Amber Heard is when he really started going off the rails. I’m not sure which way to interpret that.

2 Likes

But it’s not free speech, he bought hers for 250,000

11 Likes

Maybe he woke with a virus that eventually effected his mind… Erm, Syphilis/Neurosyphilis?
He’s projecting a bit saying it’ll destroy civilisation and stop “humanity” (AKA, him) getting to Mars though :joy:

4 Likes

“Freedom (of Speech) isn’t free, it cost’s folks like you and me”

1 Like

Space junk? Hangs there like a veritable pony.

1 Like

Given how the public has progressively turned against him over time and to the point where he is now despised and thought to be dangerous, he must now realize that he could very easily leave this world at any time… and not in the way he’s planned on.

6 Likes