Magician flubs trick, impales spectator's hand on spike

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Just reading your description made my stomach flutter, so I’ll pass on the video.

(Thinks about it and shudders again.)

Yep. I’m still passing on that video.

20 Likes
Magician flubs trick, impales spectator's hand on spike
"Ta dah!"
33 Likes

Not watching.

Seems like Russian Roulette, but with tetanus.

18 Likes

Magician flubs trick, impales spectator’s hand on spike

Wait, so is it the magician or the spectator that got hurt? The title says one thing, the article another (and I am not watching that video).

10 Likes

Well, it is a magic trick, so there is supposed to be a trick to it. Like none of the spikes are standing up until the magician reaches into the final bag. So someone fucked up.

*lmao @ all the responses and the unanimous ‘Im not clicking that’ reactions (myself included) thus far.

17 Likes

At least they skipped the endlessly repeating gif preview.

29 Likes

Silver linings.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

As long as we don’t watch it, the hand is simultaneously in an impaled and unimpaled state.

37 Likes

A buddy of mine does this trick more or almost daily as a part of his core routine. He was saying that the precautions for doing it safely are incredibly simple and that this idiot just cut corners

6 Likes

Understood only one word that was spoken, and it was “przepraszam” (I’m sorry!).

2 Likes

/r/foreverblue

1 Like

Ta d…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

39 Likes

No, no, that was “priapism”… :-/

2 Likes

“And how did you burn your other ear?”

“Well, the phone rang again.”

16 Likes

It didn’t take a lot of practice to nail this one.

17 Likes

The trick is …

4 Likes

Well, after watching the video, you’re right about the Russian part.

ETA: I guess it’s actually Polish that they’re speaking. They sound similar to me I guess.

I felt compelled to watch this so other would not have to. The magician decided to be a complete doofus and slam the TV presenters hand down on one of the paper bags.

And I mean doofus. He was doing the whole trick so quickly there was no build, no art, no suspense. No wonder he fucked it up.

Also, today I learn the Polish word for “ouch,” is “owaa!”

18 Likes