Make up your own "anti-woke" t-shirt

These twitter photos of “anti-woke” t-shirts are… frankly, hilarious.

Can you imagine actually choosing to wear something like this? :man_facepalming:

So people started making up their own :rofl:

https://twitter.com/fugueish/status/1159987418142892032

What’s yours?

3 Likes

“so why’d you guys move?” “well, there was this drywaller who liked freedom and boobs…”

:laughing: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

2 Likes

I am a MAILROOM WORKER.
I YEET BOXES. I make the dumb FRADJEELEE JOKE EVERY TIME.
I push HEAVY CARTS while listening to DISCWORLD NOVELS, and wishing my FEET DIDN’T HURT.
I MISPRONOUNCE your name AND APOLOGIZE, then I ask how I should ACTUALLY SAY IT.
Any PERSONAL ITEMS from Amazon you had shipped to the business address is MY FRISBEE.

9 Likes

Just about any of the Brag of the SubGenius.

I armed and loaded! I’m a fission reactor, I fart plutonium, power plants are fueled by the sweat from my brow; when they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong! Give me Slack, or move!

6 Likes

i am a veteran public school teacher
i wrangle teenagers on a daily basis.
not only can i use math, i can also teach it.
i can’t stop you if you want to live
in a bubble of ignorance
but don’t expect me to join you.

8 Likes

The obvious questions are “U MAD BRO?” and whom they’re trying to intimidate exactly

“I LOVE MY WIFE AND I PROTECT MY FAMILY” is pretty close to “SHUT UP F———–”

2 Likes

I’m an ARTIST. My CHOSEN AESTHETIC may not be to YOUR LIKING. I smoke POT and MAINLINE CAFFEINE, often trudging through VALLEYS OF DESPAIR. If you don’t like it, MOVE.

7 Likes

This is awesome

1 Like

Belongs on a t-shirt.

2 Likes

Ah, I found the source. The “your” on the bottom was photoshopped to “my”.

Guess what state the car’s plates are from? G’wan, guess. :wink:

1 Like

A part of me hopes to see the anti-anti-woke shirts here, followed by anti-anti-anti-woke shirts, and so on and so on until the universe stack overflows.

1 Like

A Marine friend of mine asked me to make him one of these. It’s being printed now.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.