Can you imagine a worse T-shirt than this one?

[Read the post]

1 Like

43 Likes

Why imagine a worse one when I can just search for ‘urban outfitters tshirts’ to find gems like this:

Although, it seems some other terrible outlet actually sell this one. UO has terrible idea shirts of other flavors.

18 Likes

Or a cruz shirt. equally disgusting

6 Likes

Yeah, UO buyers have the best taste.

43 Likes

Sheesh, straight for the godwin.

5 Likes

Nixon and Andrew Johnson have their partisans, but surely I’ll be offworld by the time any future consortium replaces the Cheney Administration as Worst Ever. Don’t think I can bear to follow this thread much longer, but some of these should serve as a reminder that suicide-by-cop can only be taken lightly until you get to know people with ER duty. I was green once, not grey yet, but fake punk Nazis and the like may someday live long enough to wish selective mindwipe would hurry up. Repressed memories only ferment, not vanish

1 Like

I nominate this for a worse t-shirt, not just because of the message (which is awful, but because Galatians 6:8 (“Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”) comes just a few sentences after Galatians 6:1: (“Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.”)

ETA: Not that I think that owning your sexuality is a sin; I don’t. But even if they think it is a sin, and are quoting scripture to justify it, they shouldn’t be correcting that sin with words like “You deserve rape.”

33 Likes

25 Likes

Came to the comments to see this.
Was not disappointed.

3 Likes

Glad there is still time to add {whoever made that} to the asshole of the year award.

1 Like

I “like” this one beter:

15 Likes

If I have learned anything from watching movies it’s that a real bomb has a blinking LED countdown timer…

4 Likes

This is great! I am the founder of Shirtwascash and all of our designs are originally submitted and voted by our community. This shirt is definitely a crazy one so I even added a practicality disclaimer.

3 Likes

I think the T-shirt where it looks like you have a pistol in your waistband may be worse - for the sole reason that a suspected suicide bomber may be thought to have a dead-man switch, so every so slightly less likely to be shot on sight.

Honestly, I don’t know though.

1 Like

o_O People think stuff like this is appropriate, but Star Simpson (I knew her; she used to be a student helper at our library) gets arrested for being an MIT electrical engineering student who thinks blinky LEDs on a sweatshirt to demonstrate a concept are fun. I don’t even.
The times, they are a-changin’.

8 Likes

I was remembering that case when I looked this article over.

1 Like

What is that thing in the middle under the sternum? I thought it was a baby shoe at first…

Looks like a cell phone.

I suppose one could wear a shirt with “F*** N***” on the front and “F*** Trump” on the back if one wanted to make sure of the suicide wherever they go.

Ha! I can only imagine someone wearing the bomb shirt to the airport and then complaining/suing about being detained for wearing it.

1 Like