Can you imagine a worse T-shirt than this one?

While not in T-Shirt form, I was always partial to this:

20 Likes

(courtesy of Natalie Dee)

10 Likes

The horribleness of that is somewhat tempered by the passage of 46 (!) years. A moreā€¦contemporaneous version would be a (god, why am I saying this?) childā€™s Sandyhook shirt, similarly decorated.

1 Like

ā€œThank you Jesus for giving my cat AIDSā€ was the recent office winner for a similar question. Iā€™m sure it made sense at the time with some sort of back story

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA!!

ā€¦gone to Croatan

1 Like

It would be one thing if a bunch a friends made one for each other. However, I was alive and actually remember this on the evening news and the far-reaching repercussions. Would you market a MLK, jr. or JFK assassination tee? So, no, I think itā€™s pretty crass that some buyer who has no sense of history thinks this is funny and worth selling.

2 Likes

Might be good viral marketing for sane gun laws.

2 Likes

Hey - I like the bomb vest shirt!

2 Likes

I canā€™t find if ā€œTerror Worldwideā€ is still in business, but they do/did offer lots of offensive shirts. My favorite was one with Charlton Heston as Moses and the caption: ā€œNever trust a man who lets his god tell him how to fuck!ā€ Also makes sage advice to deliver over unsuspecting PA systems.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Here ya go:

maybe not the shirt on this one so much as the packagingā€¦

17 Likes

Welp, looks like the olā€™ BBS can quote Han Solo on this question.

ā€œCan you imagine a worse t-shirt?ā€

ā€œI dunno, I can imagine quite a bit.ā€

21 Likes

Just need to wait a bit longer dude.
comedy=tragedy+time.

8 Likes

Presumably not referring to the vegetable oil producing plant?

1 Like

Finally! An application for wearable tech.

2 Likes

This kind of political culture is spreading already. Over here we have a presidential race too at the moment (not that the presidential office is remotely as important in my country as it is in the U.S.). One of the candidates put an ad in a newspaper for easter saying ā€œWeil er Eier hatā€, ā€œbecause he has eggsā€, which unsurprisingly means ā€œballsā€.

The difference, thankfully, is that the guy who did this is highly unlikely to win the election.

3 Likes

Wow ā€“ thatā€™s beyond sick. Yeah, also Too Soon. (some of us were alive then, yā€™know).
Bad enough in the first place that UOā€™s female models all look like opiated 14-yr-old prostitutes.

2 Likes

Naaah, that oneā€™s actually funny, because TRJ (The Real Jesus) probably would have approved of it.

24 Likes

Duuuude!

7 Likes