Makita's battery-powered coffee maker reviewed: "I don't understand why this exists"

Just for you and your scooter…

2 Likes

Hmm. There is a small group of people whose multiple sewing machines, knitting machines, spinning wheels, needles, assorted weird cutting devices and so on and so forth, and myriad other accoutrements, etc, get close to this profile, and they tend not to be men. But yeah, in the main you are not wrong.

That was a cool project but I was frustrated that they never did say exactly what the final weight of the trailer ended up being in either of the videos I watched.

I built my own aluminum-composite teardrop trailer for towing behind my Honda Fit and succeeded in keeping it under 200 lbs (empty) despite using a standard steel trailer frame from Harbor Freight as the base. So I could probably tow it behind my Vespa if I tried since it doesn’t weigh much more than a passenger on the rear of the scooter would. But the weight starts to go up very quickly once I start loading it up with a mattress, supplies, and all my camping gear.

3 Likes

Probably the best ad for Squarespace I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Are you including the superb owl spot with adam driver?

Sweet! Being able to stop, and have a place to sleep ready and waiting, no worry about setting up or tear-down in rain, would be very nice.

1 Like

I’ve never seen that ad, so it doesn’t count.

Honestly, I thought it was going to be really great because I don’t like any other actors. So the idea that I can just act with myself for the first time, I can control the pace of the set. --Adam Driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIf27sHt2QA

1 Like

:eyes:

Well, that statement was true when I first wrote it. It’s not any more.

1 Like

A starting point for something lighter:

I’d re-think those bicycle wheels, and if it’ll take a steady 80 km/h head wind. It might be too light for side gusts, but gear inside would help. It’d probably need working lights to be plated in Ontario.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.