Man arrested in Idaho student murders investigation

Originally published at: Man arrested in Idaho student murders investigation | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Oh thank goodness. This whole thing is so awful.

22 Likes

Trying to imagine the CPD (Chicago Police Dept) tracking down a killer to another state thousands of miles away.

But I am pleased that the families will finally have an answer.

13 Likes

I certainly hope so but, especially in a case like this where so far very few details have been released, it’s probably a good idea to remember that the police don’t always nab the right person. And they were definitely under extreme pressure to find a suspect to arrest.

Hopefully the news conference will include some compelling evidence of his guilt.

14 Likes

I suspect that the FBI helped on this case.

Still, I hope it’s the right guy and they got him!

11 Likes

And in fact their track record really isn’t that great in that regard. In between not making any arrests and making arrests that don’t result in conviction, they’re failing to nab the right person in the majority of cases.

5 Likes

What a nightmare scenario; particularly for the students who slept through the attack. :sob:

4 Likes

I saw this on the nightly news tonight. It looks like Santa Claus was on the case!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.