Man attempts to walk an ATM home with him

I love the bus driver’s “no! no! no! no! no! n! n! n! n! n! n!n!n!n!n!n!!!”

4 Likes

He should have gotten it an overcoat and a hat and “Weekend at Bernied” it onto the bus.

3 Likes

Agreed, but F for forethought. If you’re gonna go to all that trouble, might as well just grab someone’s purse. It’s far more mobile and you won’t have the equivalent of Bank of America breathing down your neck for years to come.

2 Likes

He’s an avowed non-violent offender, he told me so.

2 Likes

Still too big to meet carry-on requirements, though. If it doesn’t fit in a granny-cart, it’s a no-go.

1 Like

A couple months ago, across the street from my work, some enterprising gentlemen used a front end loader they had stolen from a construction site up the street to run over an ATM, and then put it in a stolen u-haul and made a clean getaway.

1 Like

#LateStageCapitalism

#LatefortheBusCapitalism

9 Likes

2 Likes

Didn’t see this thread until now, otherwise I would have posted that.

Thanks to BrBa, tolen ATMs will forever more make me think of ‘Spooge.’

2 Likes

the future is orange

Or at least a hand truck with oversized speed skate wheels.

Rookie mistake.

1 Like

poor guy he couldn’t come off as any more misinformed … unless he tried to steal a bitcoin atm.

https://www.atm.it/en/Pages/default.aspx
In Milan the bus public transportation company is ATM.

2 Likes

Obviously that jolly swagman should have stuffed the ATM in his tuckerbag before waltzing Matilda with it.

1 Like

Uber should introduce a Getaway Car service. They do have a history of dancing around laws in general.

2 Likes

I think he’s Agent 13 from CONTROL, carrying his latest disguise. It’s a tough job; he gets no respect.

2 Likes

This has to be the definition of “daylight robbery”.

1 Like

So which arrived on that bus route first, a driver that was looking for fantastic new investment opportunities, or the police?

1 Like