Man clings to hood of car at 70 mph in road rage video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/28/man-clings-to-hood-of-car-at-7.html

7 Likes

Forget it Rob; it’s just Massholes.

19 Likes

Is that Alec Baldwin?

6 Likes

Look, that’s just how we roll in Taxachusetts, OK? Dude probably didn’t use his blinkah.

In all honesty I can say living in the Bay State has taught me to be a better driver, or at least a more careful, aware driver. (Case in point: it’s better to let pushy drivers usurp the right of way rather than get into an incident.)

7 Likes

I liked this one:

Now, that’s thinking on your feet, well, on the hood … something, something…

8 Likes

What was amazing was the guy is holding on with one hand and texting on his phone with the other. Mass needs to go hands free man.

5 Likes

I got nothing!

7 Likes

This is what comes of watching too many Hong Kong action flicks.

4 Likes

The guy on the hood had brown hair when the incident began.

15 Likes

3 Likes

TEENWOLF281985292-620x350

12 Likes

Newly released footage, better camera angle:

Witness%20Me

28 Likes

Unfortunately, he chose to wear his grey pants that morning.

7 Likes

And another guy shows up with a gun drawn? Is anybody asking who he is? Is it just fine he’s pointing a gun at people?

10 Likes

Forget it, Jake. It’s America.

20 Likes

Hereabouts when a fella is obviously trying to kill another fella, it’s not considered a party foul for a legal gun owner to pull an weapon on him and tell him to stop. It’s considered kind of a favor.

12 Likes

So just do nothing and hope the guy doesn’t get flung off the hood and run over? Or run over when trying to get off the hood?

The police obviously did.

The man with the gun was not charged.

4 Likes

Okay, before this thread devolves into yet another uselessly tedious gun debate, even though that’s not at all the focal point of the story;

17 Likes

Not only is it fine, but IMHO he had a moral obligation to intervene.

Kudos to these gentlemen for promoting carpooling culture.

20 Likes