Man calls in bomb threat over McDonald's dipping sauce

Originally published at: Man calls in bomb threat over McDonald's dipping sauce | Boing Boing

3 Likes
11 Likes

I heard someone refer to another person the other day as “a fuckin mcnugget”, I dont know why I found that so funny but its going into my vocabulary.

6 Likes

Iowa Man? Yes, we can do this.

3 Likes

He has been sentenced to a pushup contest with Tom Cotton. Loser (!) goes to the Phantom Zone™

2 Likes

It’s got a great rhythm to it and the opportunity to really add some consonant sounds for emphasis. Thumbs up.

Whenever I run across a similar random insult that I think I like, I worry slightly that it’s actually based of some offensive terminology that I don’t know. As a child 25 years ago, I remember someone (yea, a teacher) referred to California as the land of fruits and nuts, and being the east-coast child of california parents (with suitably nutty families) brought that chuckle home, at which point my parents had to explain to me the connotations of the insult “fruit”. Several valuable lessons were learned that day.

3 Likes

The very definition of hangry. Maybe low blood sugar?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.