Someone used McDonalds' Twitter account to call Trump a "disgusting excuse for a president" with "tiny hands"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/16/robble-robble-robble.html

6 Likes

I’m lovin it.

34 Likes

An internal investigation is narrowing in on a suspect…

40 Likes

It is hoped 45 will take no notice of this rebellious tweet and will have as many daily meals of hydrogenated fats, insulin-spiking white bread buns, ample helpings of soft serve and high fructose syrup as it takes for his body to shut down.

Maybe he’ll make an inspirational “I have been to the muffintop” speech,

18 Likes

You won’t take me alive!

20 Likes

Skeptical? What do they think, this is official corporate policy?

5 Likes

Hacked by these guys:

11 Likes

Officer Big Mac is on the case!

11 Likes

I saw these guys last year. I went in expecting it to be funny for a few songs and getting old but I ended up grinning ear to ear the whole show. How they play Black Sabbath note for note in those costumes is baffling.

4 Likes

at least someone at McD’s has a real beef

12 Likes

Someone

Thanks “someone”.

9 Likes

I hear from some of the best people that Donald Trump has tiny hands. Has anybody else heard this? And by that, I mean that Donald Trump has tiny hands. Just wondering.

3 Likes
20 Likes

It was either that, or they “fired their intern”.

7 Likes

I want to hope that’s real, but was the word “bitch” used like that in the 70s? I was too young to be cussing in the 70s, myself.

7 Likes

As pleasing as that telegram is to contemplate, I’m with you on challenging its authenticity.

I was 11 in August of '73, so my memory of cursing usage should not be considered an authoritative source either.

3 Likes

I don’t think the word “bitch” referring to a man was common usage back then, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

@cleveremi, @davide405, @LearnedCoward

Quite sure it’s a joke. And a funny one too. The anachronistic language just adds to the humor.

The message written below doesn’t match the information above. Wrong typeface. Also too sharp.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Totally in character for Ray Kroc though:

4 Likes