Someone used McDonalds' Twitter account to call Trump a "disgusting excuse for a president" with "tiny hands"

Totes Magotes, realsies. Like this one, too:

16 Likes

I actually switched from Coke to Pepsi because their Obama-derived logo redesign gave me the feels back in 2013, but I understand that McDonald’s may want to tread lightly, given the sizable portion of their revenue owed to Trump’s fast food orders.

1 Like

Who the hell follows McDonald’s on Twitter?

8 Likes

People that want to appear to be popular?

“Oh whoa! My phone’s blowin’ up today.”

receives tweet notifications from POTUS, Pep Boys, and Arby’s

4 Likes

Well, it’s not technically libel if it’s true right?

4 Likes

People waiting for the Second Coming… of the Arch Deluxe.

2 Likes

Nice try McD’s…Attack trump, claim your account was hacked, hope trump responds with vitriol and get people to sympathize and buy your disgusting food.

Or the password on the Twitter account was apparently just “Burger King.”

4 Likes

That’s pretty accurate to the language and phrasing of the times.

2 Likes

1 Like

So body shaming is ok as long as you don’t like a person? If Trump has done one thing well it’s to show how some liberals are just as damaged as some conservatives.

Judging by how often I’m correcting my liberal friends FB memes it seems many liberals are just as bad as conservatives at not checking sources and questioning the accuracy of things they find appealing. It’s embarrassing to have to acknowledge there are slack jawed idiots on my side of the family too.

If Trump has done one thing well, he’s mainstreamed body shaming.

…Still, no excuse, in spite of the fact there’s no one out there without figurative blood on their tiny, tiny, doll-like hands.

2 Likes

New here, aren’tcha?

tiny hands make short work

best this month boing

1 Like

I KNEW that earlier img was real. TOLD YOU, MOM!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.