Man catches a fish from high rise balcony

[Read the post]

Pretty cool. Hope he ate it, because that fish is dead one way or the other unless he walks it down 10 flights of stairs to toss it back.

I came here to say I hope he didn’t eat it.

What’s behind that position? Moral grounds, or concern for the probably-polluted stream?

Cool. I wouldn’t mind such a fishing creek under my own window.

…also, cue fish mythology about heaven ascension…

4 Likes

Fish (fly-replete, in depth of June, Dawdling away their wat'ry noon) Ponder deep wisdom, dark or clear, Each secret fishy hope or fear. Fish say, they have their Stream and Pond; But is there anything Beyond? This life cannot be All, they swear, For how unpleasant, if it were! One may not doubt that, somehow, Good Shall come of Water and of Mud; And, sure, the reverent eye must see A Purpose in Liquidity.
3 Likes

It appears that fish is already dead. I would expect it to be wriggling around a lot more pulled fresh out of the water.

I call shenanigans

The pollution/industrial run off of in town streams can be pretty bad.

How would you cast into that stream? Wouldn’t the least breeze have a good chance of catching your hook on a tree, a downstairs neighbour’s laundry, etc.?

Is his balcony also a shower?

You don’t cast, you just roll it down. Possibly with added weight to compensate for the wind action.

I do that on minecraft :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.