Man dies after bathtub phone charger shock

Just leave this here.

7 Likes

So many likes.

2 Likes

Model number or it doesn’t count!

1 Like

did manage to find one (a Bosch) that heats water fairly quickly on 120V

So I took a look, and of course I got the company wrong: Braun, not Bosch. The model number is WK200.

2 Likes

Unavailable and out of stock. I’ll have to stick with the Breville for now.

2 Likes

A Trump Duck?

I am, ahem, borrowing this image to replace the hangtag with that jaunty slogan and then advertising it on Fox n Friends! since I know our dear ‘President’ watches while in the tub, mb he’ll buy a gross for the family (and not pay the bill or maybe we get to - I’m OK with that, just don’t shank Medicare of the ACA, cheers!)

2 Likes

Hmm, it looks like Braun doesn’t make kettles anymore (DeLonghi bought small appliance branding rights in 2012). Breville didn’t exist when we bought the Braun (9-10 years ago), so I don’t know how it compares, maybe they’re all fast nowadays. I do know that the Braun blew the socks off all the other kettles we owned or tried at the time, and was only maybe 20% slower than our UK kettle. Ugly though.

1 Like

Danish wall sockets look better though

8 Likes

Denmark is one of the happiest countries, though. Second place in the World Happiness Report 2017 and last year the overall winner.

2 Likes

Oh, then the Breville might be as good as I’m going to get right now without running a 240 line.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.