Man dismisses police officer with obscenity

Meanwhile in Alabama…

In my experience, CostCoCostco receipt checkers seem to be there to check that items at the bottom of your cart have been paid for, and that you haven’t been accidentally double-charged for items that appear as multiples on your receipt (whenever I buy more than one of something, they always ask me if I do actually have 2 of that item). Otherwise, they’re not much use, as I always pack my purchases into a box after check-out, so all they can really see is the stuff on the top of the box.

As for the video in the OP - why don’t we get to see the rest of the interaction from before the cop asked him what was in the bag? It’s obvious he wasn’t just walking past the cop, recording him, and then the cop asked him what was in there. This seems to be part of a bigger interaction. I’d love to see the whole video, for some greater context. Was he baiting the cop, to try to get him to ask what was in the bag? Or was this really an out of the blue question? Editing the film this way makes me suspect the former, which is why I prefer to see the whole interaction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.