Unmasked NYPD cop harasses man who photographed him on subway — "America is so free. That's the problem."

Originally published at: Unmasked NYPD cop harasses man who photographed him on subway — "America is so free. That's the problem." | Boing Boing

1 Like

What a shitty person. I hope he quits being a cop and becomes a worthwhile member of our civilization. Probably won’t happen though. But a statistically very likely car accident might get him. That’d be cool.

How cool would it be to read a couple weeks from now this officer tested positive, and then in another couple weeks that he’s croaked of being stupid.

8 Likes

Police in the USA are the worst of the worst, need evidence, watch the video.

21 Likes

Wait… I thought not wearing masks = freedom?
/s

4 Likes

There’s some honesty there. Cops like that really hate citizens feeling free to hold them to account. Also, he knows the PBA (NYPD union) will protect his own right to be an abusive dickhead and the city and mayor can’t do much about it

32 Likes

Yeah, that freedom is a feature not a bug.

16 Likes

A Black cop who has been a victim of racial profiling and doesn’t seem to grok what freedom is? Fucking kapo.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

25 Likes

Maybe he decided it was easier to join the dark side than to change anything?

9 Likes

And they wondered why there were a few vigilante shootings of cops after the blatant murder of… damn, forgot which murdered citizen it was… (there have been so many).

This sort of bully behavior really makes me feel no pity for them. Doesn’t matter whether he gets covid and dies on a ventilator, or someone takes him up on the “what are you going to do about it?”.

Sad that it looks like the racial complaint firmly cemented him into the “proper” mold of “bad apple”.

4 Likes

15 Likes

That cop should be fired immediately.

4 Likes

Just not free from consequences. Let’s hope finds that out the hard way as he swaggers up to the unemployment line.

2 Likes

#ABCAB

I thought the problem was that the liberals were taking away all the freedumbs.

2 Likes

Someone definitely needs to know which battle to choose here!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.