Off-duty cop off the streets after threatening motorist

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/23/off-duty-cop-off-the-streets-a.html

8 Likes

Just everything about his steez screams “douchebag”. They’ll really let anyone become a cop these days.

37 Likes

Never a good sign when nipples are that hard in 90-degree heat.

28 Likes

Sure he’ll be assigned to administrative duties for like 6 weeks and then he’ll be back on the streets. He’ll back with a vengeance.

14 Likes

Is he a preacher, too? He has a crucifix necklace.

2 Likes

Not just anyone…

32 Likes

I love that cross around his neck, it makes me think of how Jesus Christ would also threaten to kick the shit of people.

27 Likes

He looks like a stripper dressed as a priest.

25 Likes

As usual, the misconduct wouldn’t have occurred if the uniformed officer would have done her job rather than standing there with both thumbs squarely up her own ass letting her Limp Bizkit cosplaying colleague rage unchecked. Unless and until cops bear consequences for being bystanders to shit like this, we’ll always have three officers standing there in mirrored shades while another has his knee on the neck of a dying man.

67 Likes

Who can forget that bit of the Bible when Jesus brought down the wrath of God on anyone who opposed the Romans?

22 Likes

She can’t search that car without permission or probable cause, correct? He clearly says “get out of my car”

20 Likes

Where does one even buy a shirt(?) like this?

It screams “I am an ENORMOUS douche!”

Sadly, I have worked with people who have worn clothing like this. I have no idea how people walk out a door looking like this without feeling like an enormous idiot

9 Likes

he needs to be fired for letting those nipples hang out like that. sheesh. Npo one wants to see that man!!!

the funny thing about the other dude…he should not have obeyed his order at all and literally waited for this guy to get physical. That would have been the nail in the coffin for Sgt. Pepperoni there.

3 Likes

I’m wondering about that shirt (bib?). If a sleeveless t-shirt is a “wife-beater”, then what is that?

6 Likes

Speaking of “fashion” and douchebaggery, how about that “Trump 2020” hat?

I think the on-duty cop was afraid of him in the moment as much as the thin blue line.

7 Likes

Looks like the typical bully jock who terrorized smaller kids in high school and then found that he could get a paid job to continue being a cowardly piece of shit. He’ll keep that shit up until one day he’ll pick on a fried out Meth head who will respond with a Glock.

18 Likes

Other-people’s-wives-beater

9 Likes

St. Joe is a hell-hole.

3 Likes

No. That’s a T for Totalitarian, they’re even less forgiving.

10 Likes

Whenever I see someone complaining that I care more about police violence than gang violence, I can only point out that my tax dollars don’t fund gangs.

17 Likes