Man makes his own "Aztec Death Whistle" and tests it on his family with disturbing results

A thousand herz, you say?

1 Like

… I knew it :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

I want an owl whistle jar, and I want one now.

6 Likes
4 Likes

13 Likes

Found my new Ringtone!

10 Likes

My dad suffered from night terrors from when I was about 12 on up until I left out on my own. Yeah the whistle sounds a lot like a human screaming, but you know what’s worse - an actual human screaming. He’d tell me of these dreams where half snake people would chase him through the jungle and ultimately surround him. Can you tell he liked to watch a lot of Discovery right before bed? Then one of them would throw a spear and at this point normal people would wake up. Not him, the spear would impale him and out came a blood curdling scream in the real world. After hearing it a dozen times or more the fear response goes down rather fast…

2 Likes

Aztec Death Whistle - my metal band name.

Is it wrong that I want one?

edit - the whistle, not a flipping band, dog no.

6 Likes

Better than an Aztec Death Dog Whistle.

Kate Mckinnon Cringe GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Maybe as a shooter?

Two Fireballs and an Aztec Death Whistle please.

4 Likes

I’m thinking “Teams meeting” although then it would have my name associated with it.

1 Like

I like this one:
https://a.co/d/bOFxIb4
I’ma git it

1 Like

Apparently when my grandfather was young he screamed like that in his sleep. His mom called an exorcist at one point.

3 Likes

Meh, Mythbusters did it first. (Weel, not before the Aztecs, but still…

2 Likes

I’ve seen cars in the Midwest US with whistles on the front bumper for scaring deer away.

2 Likes

8982879_0

Power Rangers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Guy in the vid: We know it was used in human sacrifice because it was found with this skeleton which was missing its head.

Me: well, if someone continued blowing into that whistle all day, wouldn’t you be tempted to remove their head as well?

Parental advice: do not allow your children to use the 3D printer.

4 Likes

Less terrifying, but no less awesome.

7 Likes

OK that is insanely hilarious!

1 Like