Man makes improved glitter/stink bomb package to delight porch pirate

• You don’t tug on superman’s cape
  • You don’t spit into the wind
  • You don’t pull the mask off that old lone ranger
  • And you don’t steal from a man who dedicated a year and a half of his life designing novel new ways to fuck with thieves
4 Likes

Coyote urine is collected in facilities that are akin to fur farms, with troughs to collect their piss through wire cage floors.

1 Like

yeah. If he was going to fake/script it, I hope it would have far more hilarious reactions than they were

I also enjoyed the Freddie-Kruger-in-backup-camera prank.

1 Like

This whole thing’s odd to me. In the UK, if post comes that’s too big for your letterbox & you’re out, it goes back the to the local post office/courier depot & they leave a card so you can arrange for re-delivery or pick it up yourself.

Nobody’s leaving parcels on the doorstep to be stolen.

Amazon (and others) regularly do not use the Royal Mail, and their zero hours poorly paid drivers do leave packages in porches.

Recently I had a large package of drawing paper delivered, the driver left a note saying it was in a shed in the garden, the only structure in the garden is a bin store. He left it there in the morning and the bin men duly collected it that afternoon, I made a series of complaints and a replacement was sent out via a different courier, they left it in the same place (luckily not on bin day).

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.