Man reloads everyday items like video game guns

11 Likes

Really well made! He really captured the bouncy, jangly animation. I didn’t expect all the sleight of hand editing, above and beyond.

23 Likes

Cool. I usually just hit “X”.

5 Likes

This is a wonderful thing; especially the Ridge Wallet reload. Now I want to see Tacticool Reloading of everyday objects.

Warning: Blood Effects, Flashing Images, and Objectification.

6 Likes

This link, at least for me, is broken.

2 Likes

I know how I’m reloading my toaster for now on…

That was oddly satisfying.

9 Likes

It did that for me, too. I went to the main page and found it there, though. And got back here. Worth the little bit of effort. It’s cool. The lamp at the end. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ETA: or see if this works:

4 Likes

Thanks.

My inner 9 years old child loved It. I miss my broom/shotgun

Now I want so bad to watch part two.

My suggestions:

Stapler
Laser printer toner
Expresso pod
Vintage tape-deck and VHS

6 Likes

I fixed it. Glitch in the system

8 Likes

Ah crap. Was it the same cat?

9 Likes

no robot voice

And thank God for that

4 Likes

Looks like the same cat to me.

7 Likes

That was fun! I wonder if someone has done an overview of the history of reload animations.

I remember playing House of the Dead 2 on my Sega Dreamcast sans light gun, and for the difficulty increased with using the stick to aim, you do get to spam the reload button.

4 Likes

No way he got that smoke detector battery in on the first try. I’d like to see all the outtakes on that one…

9 Likes

The sound of the discarded light bulb shattering on the floor was the highlight for me :wink:

6 Likes

Looks like you might have to… reload the page. [flips phone into the air, catches and with a bouncy, but rugged and confident motion pulls down to refresh.]

6 Likes

Tactical Doomscrolling!

4 Likes

Now I wish I wrote vidya games, so I could roll these into an actual game.

3 Likes

i see what you did there GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.