Man serenades wild fox with his banjo playing. Fox returns for an encore.

steve martin kermit GIF by Digg

17 Likes

In that case, I wonder if the fox thought it would get him fed. My cat comes and sits down by me when I try and play the piano, but it’s because I didn’t feed him first.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Looks like the fox is a pretty frequent visitor, enough that they’ve dedicated a song to the fox

15 Likes

This is cool on so many levels.

8 Likes

Kudos to Fox’s agent.

5 Likes

I’d like to see this guy try this with bagpipes and a pair of cymbals strapped to his knees!

But seriously, why have my eyes started to leak while watching this?

5 Likes

Given that the fox would wear animal fur without irony, I would expect their musical taste would veer to the more ‘glam’:

4 Likes

One night a few weeks ago, I saw a fox trotting down the road with a rabbit in its mouth. It’s probably returned for an encore since then.

That’s fine because there are a lot of rabbits, but I worry if there will be too many foxes. We could bring in nobility to hunt them, but they’re otherwise such useless animals with so many ugly offspring.

And then what, Jacobins?

2 Likes

I choose to interpret this as referring to the nobility. :wink:

10 Likes

No, that’s the beautiful part. When wintertime rolls around, the jacobins simply freeze to death.

4 Likes

“The English country gentleman galloping after a fox — the unspeakable in full pursuit of the uneatable.” – Oscar Wilde

7 Likes

The banjo part on the Raising Arizona sound track was played by Ben Freed.

In the video where he’s playing to the fox, What song is he playing on the banjo?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.