Man shouts 'Heil Hitler! Heil Trump!' in Baltimore theater during 'Fiddler on the Roof'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/15/fiddler-on-the-trump.html

What a knob.

So, premeditated hate crime? I’m guessing that an anti-semite neo nazi magite didn’t just stumble into Fiddler on the Roof by accident.

This is why balconies are in theaters… to throw pieces of shit like this over.

Notice how no Neo-Nazis ever seemed to believe Obama (or ANY previous US President, really) was on their side.

“Some of the acting sounds too “musical theaterish” at times”

“musical theaterish”, isn’t that what musicals are supposed to sound like? :wink:

Oh brother, we got us a Nazi, again…

For the sake of convenience, the term “pro-Republican” should be understood to mean pro-Trump, anti-Semitic, pro-bigotry, anti-feminist, and pro-kleptocracy seasoned with 24 theocratic herbs and spices.

Did he go there intending to make an ass of himself? If so, I wonder how he felt, waiting through the first act, stewing in his rage. Or did he not know what Fiddler on the Roof is about? He expected a nice show about aerial violinning, and got a bunch of Jew-ness instead? I simply can’t construct a scenario in which this guy isn’t a moron.

Imagine being his theater date. I guess this is why they invented the second date - so you can not have it.

Not his fault. He thought it was a performance of “The Producers.”

This makes me wonder if there was a moment in Nazi Germany when a few nazis looked around and said, “I thought we were just trolling those guys?”

Sounds to me like that pretty much hits the definition of “shouting ‘fire!’ in a crowded theatre”.

Even here the kapos and pet Jews will claim that this anti-Semitic incident has nothing to with Il Douche.

Unfortunately there are people below. He is lucky there wan’t a “good guy with a gun” in the theater, who believing it was a mass shooting in progress simply shot him.

I bet he had at least one other plant in the theatre filming it. It sounds like a stunt from Kentucky Fried Movie.

Yep.

Schneck v. United States

The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic. […] The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent. [6]

The phrase “shouting fire in a crowded theater” has since become a popular metaphor for dangers or limitations of free speech.

there is video ?? enough to id this person ?? have his parents and neighbors and employer been notified yet ?? i understand that it is improper to spit in someones face until they have had a fair trial , when is it scheduled ??

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TvDge63Iy8

As long is it isn’t a performance of “The Aristocrats”.

That’s a really good point.