Man smashes $10,000 Apple Watch with magnets

[Read the post]

Poor magnets, they got chipped.

8 Likes

I buy the common little disc shaped neodymium magnets regularly for stuff, such useful little finger pinchers!

But I often browse to the bigger ones…

Given the option, I would definitely take those 2 $500 magnets over that $10,000 watch any day.

Or rather I’d take the watch, sell it to some poor sap and buy me some big magnets with enough left over for a fine new gaming computer, and keep the magnets in the workshop far from my fine new gaming rig.

10 Likes

Well I wouild have happily traded him my old Casio watch for the Apple watch he clearly hates. With just a little sleight of hand, he could have made exactly the same video, and made me richer at the same time. Everybody wins! Which is to say, me.

1 Like

$1000 in magnets
$10000 Apple watch
But you can’t find a wide flat ended rod to push with.

I’ve got a stash of 2x4s if you’d like to borrow some for the next video.

8 Likes

“Insane Clown Posse magnets joke!”

Magneto knows…

6 Likes

But will it blend…

answer:yes

1 Like

same here because i have a thing for magnets and bearings…and i’d rest easy knowing that next year there wouldn’t be a magnet 2.0 and magnet OS update making my magnets obsolete and mostly useless.

are we sure most of these videos aren’t using the $40 knockoffs of the $10000 watch? I’m sure they destroy just as well as the brand name.

3 Likes

The need for internet view is powerful with this one.

As my (late) grandmother used to say “More dollars than sense.”

Making an estimated $60K/month. Why would you do such a thing?

2 Likes

Because with stats like that there is a strong possibility that there was no need to pay for the watch & maybe that a free watch wasn’t the extent of the deal?

Not as though it were a negative review after all.

Finally, a use for the apple watch.

3 Likes

I think somebody should have warned them that powerful magnets can damage computer components or corrupt data.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.